'Grace Kelly' sung at X Factor Audition.

Marilyn Mastin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Charlie, welcome to MFC I saw your audition and had a HUGE grin on my face when you opened your mouth and out popped Grace Kelly (well not literally lol), well done it was great, I'll keep an eye out for you in the other shows too now. :thumb_yello:(i'm off to go spy on your myspace now tata.)

Hey Charlie, welcome to MFC I saw your audition and had a HUGE grin on my face when you opened your mouth and out popped Grace Kelly (well not literally lol), well done it was great, I'll keep an eye out for you in the other shows too now. :thumb_yello:(i'm off to go spy on your myspace now tata.)

ROFL :roftl: Viv I officially love you :lmao:

Hi guys, Only me...

Thanks soo much for every1 who's posted comments about me! Love u all for it! I'll make ya'll proud...(well hopefully) and u never know, possibly see u on stage with Mika..someday...!

Love Love!

xxx

haha :) you going to any Mika gigs soon? I suggest when you do you should try and introduce yourself lol :D

oh and i saw you tried to PM me but my inbox was full...sup?

Hi guys, Only me...

Thanks soo much for every1 who's posted comments about me! Love u all for it! I'll make ya'll proud...(well hopefully) and u never know, possibly see u on stage with Mika..someday...!

Love Love!

xxx

Hey Charlie!

Unfortunatelly I missed the part you were in...:boxed:

Hopefully somene will upload in on youtube soon, from what everyone said I just can't wait to see/hear it! :wink2:

GOOD LUCK for the rest of the show!

x mariposa x

I'm sure the whole MFC is going to support you! :groupwave:

Hi guys, FINALLY joined the MFC!:thumb_yello:

Hope every1 is well..!

Yes Twas me on the X Factor - how funny! :naughty:

I was a bit Peed-Off really when it was shown bcoz my audition was in London, i had brian Freedman on the Pannel...so they had to edit him out!

Ahh..If only you guys were there watchin my audition when simon dropped his jaw when i was like, "Im singing Grace Kelly by Mika" he was like..."ohhh erm..ok!" You should've seen his reaction..we were talking abobut Mika in the Audition, sayin he wish he put Mika through last time but is glad he's puttin me through to bootcamp!

Personally, even though i dont compare to the man himself..I'm glad i got through with that song! When i was singing i was like this one's for Mika and the MFC!

I'm adding new songs to my myspace page (possibly the Grace Kelly Audition)

Visit my page at www.myspace.com/charlesofficial

I'll be Singing James Brown's - I Feel Good next week!

The only problem i have with the X Factor is that you never know what they're going to edit, they could make you look bad or make you look good..no matter how you sound. Personally i feel as though i came across a bit big headed and a bit cockey, :punk: ! hahaha...but hopefully i'll make up for that soon! (I hope :boxed: )

Many Thanks,

Charlie Finn! xx:naughty:

Hi Charlie, it's lovely to meet you! Welcome to our fan club. I'm sure we'll all be right behind you and will be following your progress:thumb_yello:

Good luck!!!