Info on Mika You MIGHT Not Know....

morningdew

OKay,lol:roftl: I was hoping you were. ANywho, right now I find myself only liking mika. It's kinda sad. Like a guy will chat with me and I will be like, "MIKA MIKA MIKA" in my brain, and then his head magically appears on the person's head, lol

Aw. That might not be good. :bleh:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I keep telling myself! I swear to God!............-little voice- "help me!"

you too eh?

I am not joking either! I am writing a song about it right now! by this evening I should have the rough draft you guys can listen to!

Suzanne:)

you too eh?

I am not joking either! I am writing a song about it right now! by this evening I should have the rough draft you guys can listen to!

Suzanne:)

Hahha yes me too.

Sweet! I'd love to hear it:biggrin2:

I flirt with girls too, and I am into guys right now. I even make out with girls when I get too carried away, partly out of habit... What you do on CAMERA definitely doesn't mean anything though. :roftl:

But I hope Mika likes boys too. It would be really mean of him (and a bit hypocritical) if he didn't, wouldn't it? :naughty:

--Jack

I flirt with girls too, and I am into guys right now. I even make out with girls when I get too carried away, partly out of habit... What you do on CAMERA definitely doesn't mean anything though. :roftl:

But I hope Mika likes boys too. It would be really mean of him (and a bit hypocritical) if he didn't, wouldn't it? :naughty:

--Jack

I tend to flirt with everyone too! its fun! :):)

--Jack

Ahhhhhhhhh....sweet music to my ears!!!

I flirt with anyone I can..............in fact I do most things with anyone I can!!:wink2: (Oh, and don't get me started about who I "do" on camera!!!)

I too hope that Mika isn't prejudiced against either gender when it comes to flirting or otherwise!:biggrin2: (mmmmmmmm.....makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside just imagining it.......)

Vix x

Thats what I keep telling myself! I swear to God!............-little voice- "help me!"

Oh this is too good! And all of this time, I thought I was the only one! I am ONLY attracted to flamboyant gay men. And the gay-er the better for me. I swear I was just 'born this way' I mean I was like that in kindergarten for goodness sakes. I got it REALLY bad, even my ex-husband is gay!!!!! I dunno what is wrong with me, I CANNOT resist a gay man to save my life!!!!! :biggrin2:

Oh this is too good! And all of this time, I thought I was the only one! I am ONLY attracted to flamboyant gay men. And the gay-er the better for me. I swear I was just 'born this way' I mean I was like that in kindergarten for goodness sakes. I got it REALLY bad, even my ex-husband is gay!!!!! I dunno what is wrong with me, I CANNOT resist a gay man to save my life!!!!! :biggrin2:

Suggestion:

Watch Will & Grace and you'll get all the answers!:naughty:

You are not the only lonely one!:biggrin2:

you have a lot to learn :naughty:

:lmao::lmfao:

--Jack

....hmmm, I can't get rid of the feeling that this is the beginning of another gay/notgay/gaygay/postgay discussion *goes for popcorn* -- nice, we didn't have that in a while :biggrin2:

Is Mika gay then? I have always wondered but never dared to ask. :mf_rosetinted:

Take off the blinders!!!!! Read between the lines, watch the Youtube video of Mika and Perez Hilton and you will no longer need to ask the question. It will be an unspoken understanding! Clear your mind..... :thumb_yello: