Info on Mika You MIGHT Not Know....

morningdew

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao::lmfao:

....hmmm, I can't get rid of the feeling that this is the beginning of another gay/notgay/gaygay/postgay discussion *goes for popcorn* -- nice, we didn't have that in a while :biggrin2:

Oh yes, why not?:cool:

Better keep things going, burning the diary, putting fanfics behind bars, hunting for newbies and fake accounts.

Come on....don't let the forum slow down!:biggrin2:

ps.(I am trying to beeing sarcastic, but you get it, no?)

Well they used to say bent as a nine bob note, a bob being a shilling, when we only had ten shilling notes.......so I guess we are singing from the same song book.. :mf_rosetinted:

Wow sounds so much better the true english way! But how ever it is said it still is ....... :bleh:

Oh yes, why not?:cool:

Better keep things going, burning the diary, putting fanfics behind bars, hunting for newbies and fake accounts.

Come on....don't let the forum slow down!:biggrin2:

ps.(I am trying to beeing sarcastic, but you get it, no?)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: yes i do get it and would say the exact same thing.:naughty:

Oh this is too good! And all of this time, I thought I was the only one! I am ONLY attracted to flamboyant gay men. And the gay-er the better for me. I swear I was just 'born this way' I mean I was like that in kindergarten for goodness sakes. I got it REALLY bad, even my ex-husband is gay!!!!! I dunno what is wrong with me, I CANNOT resist a gay man to save my life!!!!! :biggrin2:

They are lovely aren't they? I haven't been near a straight guy in years........they all have to be as close to batting for the other team as possible!!:roftl::wub2:

Oh, and the prettier and girlier the better.........long hair is the icing on the cake!:biggrin2:

Vix x

They are lovely aren't they? I haven't been near a straight guy in years........they all have to be as close to batting for the other team as possible!!:roftl::wub2:

Oh, and the prettier and girlier the better.........long hair is the icing on the cake!:biggrin2:

Vix x

absolutely adorably lovely:thumb_yello::bleh:

Oh this is too good! And all of this time, I thought I was the only one! I am ONLY attracted to flamboyant gay men. And the gay-er the better for me. I swear I was just 'born this way' I mean I was like that in kindergarten for goodness sakes. I got it REALLY bad, even my ex-husband is gay!!!!! I dunno what is wrong with me, I CANNOT resist a gay man to save my life!!!!! :biggrin2:

Yay now I don't need therapy! haha....well I probably do for my obssesions, but at least I won't have to worry about being in love with gay men

Just to throw another few pennies worth in.............I do love very strong charaters.......brooding, opinionated, arrogant, fearless (they need to be to cope with me!:wink2: ) packaged in a gentle, delicate, pretty wrapper!! That to me is a real man.............not big, muscley, sweaty types with no actual spine!

I think my own very strong charater has a lot to do with it.......as my sig says........a whole lotta woman needs a whole lot more!!:wink2:

Vix x

PS...........can I start a "pretty boys with lionhearts" thread????:wub2:

:roftl: :roftl:

I think I was a gay man in a past life or something, no lie. :blink:

Well I'm totally convinced that I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body!!:boxed:

I tell people all the time........don't think they actually believe me though......but I really mean it.:blink:

Vix x

LOL!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

How funny would it be if Mika united all of the "gay men trapped in womens bodies" from around the world through his music??! :thumb_yello::shocked:

Vix x

I think there needs to be a thread about this....

I'll start it :naughty:

Hahah I'm already workin' on it

hey I finished all my lyrics to "Look Closer" and the backing piano, now I just have to put them together,,,tonight you shall get a sampling...

Suzanne

ps I've known I've been queer, but not as simple, now I know what it is! what an eye opener!

hey I finished all my lyrics to "Look Closer" and the backing piano, now I just have to put them together,,,tonight you shall get a sampling...

Suzanne

ps I've known I've been queer, but not as simple, now I know what it is! what an eye opener!

The thread is done :D

Oooo yes I can't wait to hear it!!

• 2 weeks later...
He hates fish

He hates rats

What makes him happy is to drive around for hours in a car

He likes girls (flirts with them on CAMERA, actually)

He was happy to leave school, he hated it.

He has awesome clothes/shoes/hair

No I DON'T follow him around!

Just go to to youtube.com and type in

Mika Life in Two Minutes

and watch it

and also

Mika Pop World Interview

that's where i got this stuff

HE IS AMAZING!!

If you are reading this Mika here is a message from me:

I think you are amazing and am a fan of your lazy eye.

I am your most devoted stalker although I live in America.

~~Catie

THE END!!!!

:groupwave:

I also have a lazy eye haha :boxed:

Mika and I are one of a kind:bleh: