Info on Mika You MIGHT Not Know....

morningdew

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it all. I'm the almighty all-knower.

As for Mika liking girls or not, if I was him, I wouldn't. We're mentally retarted, too obsessed and most important, we still have hope! As the meanhead I am, I would say that I was gay, leaving you all devasted and crying and buy a yacht to cruise around on the Dead sea:mf_rosetinted:

I knew it all. I'm the almighty all-knower.

As for Mika liking girls or not, if I was him, I wouldn't. We're mentally retarted, too obsessed and most important, we still have hope! As the meanhead I am, I would say that I was gay, leaving you all devasted and crying and buy a yacht to cruise around on the Dead sea:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I have no hope. Does that make me a non-girl? :D

Yes I did...and I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! It literally made me laugh. It's nice to hear a refreshing comeback after you've heard this stuff many many times

Haha, thanks. I'm glad my humor doesn't go to complete waste. :naughty:

LOL! Yes, i said that to my mom the other day, I was like, mom if i was a guy, i think i'd be gay:blink: and she laughed, I was like, I'm serious! it was funny. Oh and I hate fish too! And frogs. their creepy

Yeah, I know for a fact I would, simply because I'm attracted to gay guys. :roftl: