I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

WOW!!!! All that Freddie in Prauge!!!!! I would have spent ALOT of money there!!!!! So, your boyfriend went with you>>>>> :naughty:

He listens to metal :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: But he doesn't care that I don't like metal.. he even asked the DJ in the club to play Queen for me :wub2: maybe I can convert him haha who knows I hope so ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Grant dancing* turns around and sees Albert starring at him......:mf_lustslow:

Hey baby! Wanna dance?????

Oh, hun.. with you always..:mf_lustslow:

But, I don't think I have such great moves as you do..:blush-anim-cl:

He listens to metal :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: But he doesn't care that I don't like metal.. he even asked the DJ in the club to play Queen for me :wub2: maybe I can convert him haha who knows I hope so ;)

HEY! That sounds like a great start!!!! I bet you can convert him in NO time!!!!!

That song makes me feel VERY fluffy!!!!!

*hands Albert a Lollipop* Don't suck too hard! :biggrin2:

I love to suck on your lollipop, Grant..:wub2:

*puts it in his mouth*

I only hope it won't put me down..:boxed:

WOW!!!!! I want to go SO bad!!!!!! That is like my dream and mission in life!!!!

Did you happen to meet someone there by the name of: Mercury?

I met Peter Freestone Freddies Sister and Mother :wub2: :wub2: they were so cute then Jim Beach, Rudi Dolezal and some others :wub2: :wub2:

I met Peter Freestone Freddies Sister and Mother :wub2: :wub2: they were so cute then Jim Beach, Rudi Dolezal and some others :wub2: :wub2:

Oh......!!!!! When i found out that Jer and Kashmira were going to be there last year.... I about DIED!!!!! I wanted to be there SO bad!!!! One of my friends went... his REAL NAME is Mercury... his mother went to college with Freddie.

I still have to meet Peter! Was Peter nice?

Oh......!!!!! When i found out that Jer and Kashmira were going to be there last year.... I about DIED!!!!! I wanted to be there SO bad!!!! One of my friends went... his REAL NAME is Mercury... his mother went to college with Freddie.

I still have to meet Peter! Was Peter nice?

wow this mans name is mercury ? can I marry him :roftl: Peter is very very very nice ! I never thought that ! you could talk with him and he was always friendly and told you everthing you wanted to know ! He told me that Freddie first thought that montreux is very boring haha :roftl: but then the next time he went there he just loved it !

I'm sure I saw your friend but of course I don't know which one he was because there were a lot of people !

wow this mans name is mercury ? can I marry him :roftl: Peter is very very very nice ! I never thought that ! you could talk with him and he was always friendly and told you everthing you wanted to know ! He told me that Freddie first thought that montreux is very boring haha :roftl: but then the next time he went there he just loved it !

I'm sure I saw your friend but of course I don't know which one he was because there were a lot of people !

THAT MAKES ME WANT TO :tears:

OH I should have been there!!! What an opportunity to see Jer and Kash.... did you get to talk to them at all? How was the tribute band? I know Norbert Mullen the organizer of the FMMD.... did you talk with him? Was everyone there pretty nice and friendly? I want to go so bad!!!!! I do not even care if I get to go during FMMD.... I just want to go to Montreux SO BAD!!!! :boxed:

THAT MAKES ME WANT TO :tears:

OH I should have been there!!! What an opportunity to see Jer and Kash.... did you get to talk to them at all? How was the tribute band? I know Norbert Mullen the organizer of the FMMD.... did you talk with him? Was everyone there pretty nice and friendly? I want to go so bad!!!!! I do not even care if I get to go during FMMD.... I just want to go to Montreux SO BAD!!!! :boxed:

yes I said hello to Jer and Kashmira but I didn't talk to them because I was too nervous :roftl: the tribute band was amazing he looked so much like freddie that was very strange ! I'm not sure if I talked to Norbert Mullen haha maybe I did I talked with a lot of people there .. and yes everyone was very friendly !!!

yes I said hello to Jer and Kashmira but I didn't talk to them because I was too nervous :roftl: the tribute band was amazing he looked so much like freddie that was very strange ! I'm not sure if I talked to Norbert Mullen haha maybe I did I talked with a lot of people there .. and yes everyone was very friendly !!!

You do not know how lucky you are to live right there in Switzerland!!!!! I should have been born there!

You do not know how lucky you are to live right there in Switzerland!!!!! I should have been born there!

Yes I'm lucky although I sometimes wish I would life in London but I will go to London in a year and live there for half a year to learn better english :punk:

Yes I'm lucky although I sometimes wish I would life in London but I will go to London in a year and live there for half a year to learn better english :punk:

My two favorite places!!!!! Montreux and London!!!!! You know, if I could travel anywhere in the world.... besides those two places- I want to go to Zanzibar one day!!!!!!! One day I will get to see all of the places that I long for!

Your English is great already!!!!! Have you ever been to Garden Lodge?

My two favorite places!!!!! Montreux and London!!!!! You know, if I could travel anywhere in the world.... besides those two places- I want to go to Zanzibar one day!!!!!!! One day I will get to see all of the places that I long for!

Your English is great already!!!!! Have you ever been to Garden Lodge?

Yes :D That was amazing I saw Mary Austin enter the house :shocked: I wanted to go in with her so madly haha.. but I just stood there and was starring at her :roftl: and didn't even take a picture because I was like :shocked: :shocked:

me in front of freddies door

gardenloxv8.jpg

Yes :D That was amazing I saw Mary Austin enter the house I wanted to go in with her so madly haha.. but I just stood there and was starring at her and didn't even take a picture because I was like :shocked:

me in front of freddies door

gardenloxv8.jpg

AAHHHH!!!!!! I l-o-v-e that picture!!!!!! You are SO pretty!!!!! And I love the nails.... :naughty: I cannot beleive you saw Mary! Everyone says that she is really rude! ooohhhh.... I am SO jealous right now!!!!! :shocked: