I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having wandered around like lost cause, and left and come back several times, I have officially decided that nobody loves me here!

WE ALL LOVE YOU! How dare you say such a thing! hhahaha

I never post in this thread much because I'm always lost (even though I started it) :lmao:

YAY!!! Ok, so I admit it was pretty empty threat.... How can you lose your own thread?:blink::roftl:

hhahaha I don't know. I don't post in it usually so when I do I interrupt a conversation that I have no idea what it is about hahaha

I've been thinking about this thread since it started, but I never said anything. I'm not really sure what it's about, and I'm curious. The thing is, I ALWAYS fall in love with gay men... by accident. It's quite a problem. And my first boyfriend, of 2 years, was gay. It even started back in 5th grade with this other boy, too. :naughty: That's not even the end of it. I'm hopeless. LOL.

So what exactly does this thread mean? :fisch:

I've been thinking about this thread since it started, but I never said anything. I'm not really sure what it's about, and I'm curious. The thing is, I ALWAYS fall in love with gay men... by accident. It's quite a problem. And my first boyfriend, of 2 years, was gay. It even started back in 5th grade with this other boy, too. :naughty: That's not even the end of it. I'm hopeless. LOL.

So what exactly does this thread mean? :fisch:

it means we got issues!