I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

AAHHHH!!!!!! I l-o-v-e that picture!!!!!! You are SO pretty!!!!! And I love the nails.... :naughty: I cannot beleive you saw Mary! Everyone says that she is really rude! ooohhhh.... I am SO jealous right now!!!!! :shocked:

I don't think that she is rude she looked very nice she smiled and walked in.. I don't know why people think she is rude but I don't know much about her so .. no idea..

haha :roftl: can't believe you noticed my nails haha I painted them like Freddie black on only one hand.. usually I don't do that but in London I loved to do it :naughty::wub2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that she is rude she looked very nice she smiled and walked in.. I don't know why people think she is rude but I don't know much about her so .. no idea..

haha :roftl: can't believe you noticed my nails haha I painted them like Freddie black on only one hand.. usually I don't do that but in London I loved to do it :naughty::wub2:

Did Freddie do that?:blink: I didn't know that, but I paint my nails like that too:blink: Only on one hand:shocked:

LMAO!!!!! The nails were the FIRST thing I noticed!!!!! Have you been on Montreuxmusic.com???? I was just on there now looking for pictures of you or Mercury..... there are ALOT of pictures from last year's event!!!! It looks fantastic!!!!! And Kash looks so much like Freddie! Have you seen the Untold Story???? Oh WAIT.... didn't they show it at the FMMD last year!!!!!

LMAO!!!!! The nails were the FIRST thing I noticed!!!!! Have you been on Montreuxmusic.com???? I was just on there now looking for pictures of you or Mercury..... there are ALOT of pictures from last year's event!!!! It looks fantastic!!!!! And Kash looks so much like Freddie! Have you seen the Untold Story???? Oh WAIT.... didn't they show it at the FMMD last year!!!!!

yes they showed it there and I also have it on DVD lover of life DVD :wub2: It's so sad I always cry like a baby

yes they showed it there and I also have it on DVD lover of life DVD :wub2: It's so sad I always cry like a baby

ME TOO ME TOO! I literally watch it once every SINGLE weekend!!!!! And I CRY everytime I watch it!!!!!! It breaks my heart!

Hey...........there's boys in here for a change!! :biggrin2:

I can't believe how empty it's been lately............I see everyone's being polite and chatting about "nice" things?! :blink:

Who's for a bit of fun????? :mf_lustslow::naughty::mf_lustslow:

*Saunters over to the darkest corner he can find at 4.30 in the afternoon!*

I'll be over here if anyone cares to join me......... :naughty:

J x

Hey...........there's boys in here for a change!! :biggrin2:

I can't believe how empty it's been lately............I see everyone's being polite and chatting about "nice" things?! :blink:

Who's for a bit of fun????? :mf_lustslow::naughty::mf_lustslow:

*Saunters over to the darkest corner he can find at 4.30 in the afternoon!*

I'll be over here if anyone cares to join me......... :naughty:

J x

*runs to dark corner*

Ooooohhh Justin, you are SUCH a naughty boy!!!!

OMG I want that Freddie doll too haha he even eats with you I love that

I take Freddie EVERYWHERE with me!!!! When we go on vacation... he goes! When we go out to eat, he goes!!!!! He goes everywhere! We use to take pictures with him everywhere!!!! We need to start again!!!!! That is Freddie with my three kids... like 2 years ago!!!!! Freddie is a part of the family!!!!