I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

Hi Jules!!!!!!!!!! and Hi sebastian the cool and sexy xD

I've been off a long long time....:( Romi asked for me because I was lost

yes, i've seen sweet dreams Mika feat, beth ditko or however.....

It makes me think about Perez modifying the pics of beth and mika with Paintbrush, painting white hearts in Mika's....well...his 'private' parts...xDDDDD

I hate Perez since that moment.

And if i'm not wrong, that was the first time he sang Sweet dreams.... the next ones we're better!! I love the way he dances now.:mf_lustslow:

hugs and kisses...Nicky

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jules!!!!!!!!!! and Hi sebastian the cool and sexy xD

I've been off a long long time....:( Romi asked for me because I was lost

yes, i've seen sweet dreams Mika feat, beth ditko or however.....

It makes me think about Perez modifying the pics of beth and mika with Paintbrush, painting white hearts in Mika's....well...his 'private' parts...xDDDDD

I hate Perez since that moment.

And if i'm not wrong, that was the first time he sang Sweet dreams.... the next ones we're better!! I love the way he dances now.:mf_lustslow:

hugs and kisses...Nicky

morning sweets! yeah Perez is beginning to irritate me. I will use Perez for many things but nothing related to MIKA.

(that sounds weird):mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

hey seb, (can i call you that??)

how are you today?

oh doing spiffy

going to write music today and make sure my entourage has got my gifties in the mail! so hyper again! seb:):):punk: :punk: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Hii huns

I'm back from Prague and I missed you lots !!!:wub2: Prague was amazing there was party every night ! and I guess I have a new boyfriend.. one from my class :boxed: he told me suddenly. that he loves me for years now and I never noticed but I always liked him and one night I was very tired and a bit drunk I suddenly kissed him and I liked it ;) The other funny thing about it is that on the whole week there were 4 gay men who wanted to dance with him :roftl: :roftl: he's not gay but I like the fact that gays are attracted to him because now I know why I'm attracted to him too :wink2: I'm so gay !

I sent you a postcard Grant but I put it in the wrong letterbox later somebody told me that this one is only for european post :boxed: I hope that they will deliver it thought

Lots of love Meddows

It's gone awfully quiet in here...........we need to organise a big fluffy party!!!

Full of sparkle and fluff! :wink2::wub2:

J x

I'm ready for the party my sweeties!

we need a big fluff party as you say ! let me plan!'

:wub2: :wub2: :roftl: :roftl:

Hehe, now THAT is fitting for this thread!

Aaw, I wuv Perez!

I have no clue as to why tho....

Me too! Me too! And I too have no clue WHY!!!! hhhmmmm.... maybe because he is 'gay gay gay' ...... *just a thought* :naughty:

The other funny thing about it is that on the whole week there were 4 gay men who wanted to dance with him :roftl: :roftl: he's not gay but I like the fact that gays are attracted to him because now I know why I'm attracted to him too :wink2: I'm so gay !

I sent you a postcard Grant but I put it in the wrong letterbox later somebody told me that this one is only for european post :boxed: I hope that they will deliver it thought

W-e-l-c-o-m-e BACK!!!!! We missed you!!!! Congratulations on the new man!!! And from the sounds of it, he must be really hott!!! :mf_lustslow:

AAwwww, you sent me a post card!!!!! Well, I HOPE that somehow it reaches me!!!!!! That would make my week!!!! Sounds like you had a REALLY good time...... I want to hear MORE!!!!! :wink2:

W-e-l-c-o-m-e BACK!!!!! We missed you!!!! Congratulations on the new man!!! And from the sounds of it, he must be really hott!!! :mf_lustslow:

AAwwww, you sent me a post card!!!!! Well, I HOPE that somehow it reaches me!!!!!! That would make my week!!!! Sounds like you had a REALLY good time...... I want to hear MORE!!!!! :wink2:

yes I hope it reaches you somehow ! but I think it will ! what can I tell... there was an LP CD store with a lot of queen stuff and you could also buy photos from queen there ^^ there was a folder with pics in it but I already knew all pictures from the internet but I was happy anyway to look at all those Freddie pictures :D they were HOT !:mf_lustslow: the whole week I heard three queensongs apart from them on my I-pot. ;)

We will rock you in a disco

A kind of magic in a chocolate store :D

Who want's to live forever at a kiosk :punk:

yes I hope it reaches you somehow ! but I think it will ! what can I tell... there was an LP CD store with a lot of queen stuff and you could also buy photos from queen there ^^ there was a folder with pics in it but I already knew all pictures from the internet but I was happy anyway to look at all those Freddie pictures :D they were HOT !:mf_lustslow: the whole week I heard three queensongs apart from them on my I-pot. ;)

We will rock you in a disco

A kind of magic in a chocolate store :D

Who want's to live forever at a kiosk :punk:

WOW!!!! All that Freddie in Prauge!!!!! I would have spent ALOT of money there!!!!! So, your boyfriend went with you>>>>> :naughty: