I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

JUSTIN! Did you do something to Monty in the corner?????

Do it to me... do it to me......

I won't run away!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't even get the chance!! :shocked:

Although I did have a few 'moves' planned!! :wink2:

*slithers over a bit closer to his prey........*

Wanna see 'em?? :mf_lustslow:

J x

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even get the chance!! :shocked:

Although I did have a few 'moves' planned!! :wink2:

*slithers over a bit closer to his prey........*

Wanna see 'em?? :mf_lustslow:

J x

*moves in for the kill*

Show me what you got!!!! :mf_lustslow:

*moves in for the kill*

Show me what you got!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Get a look at this!!!

*Shows Grant a little more than he'd bargained for!!*

I bet you've never seen one that fluffy before eh?? :naughty:

J x

:naughty:

I had the greatest experience today.

I was in the mall shopping for some clothes, and while I was checking out, this flamboyantly gay young man told me that he loved the sweater dresses that I picked out and that they were "super cute!" I kind of squealed with happiness because he was quite gorgeous. He had lovely blue eyes. :wub2:

I was in the mall shopping for some clothes, and while I was checking out, this flamboyantly gay young man told me that he loved the sweater dresses that I picked out and that they were "super cute!" I kind of squealed with happiness because he was quite gorgeous. He had lovely blue eyes. :wub2:

very nice!

hi boys!

:bleh: :bleh:

Hahahahaha. If a gay guy compliments your clothes, you know you're stylin' :wink2: haha

I kind of squealed with happiness because he was quite gorgeous. He had lovely blue eyes. :wub2:

Aren't they ALL darling!!!! I would have squealed like a little gay boy!!!! :naughty: We all need our gay shopping buddies.... so we know we are lookin' good!!!! They will n-e-v-e-r let you walk out of the house looking anything but absolutely fabulous!!!!! Gotta LOVE em' :mf_lustslow:

My gay buddy is my hair dresser, he has a fabulous sense of style.... and can you beleive that he did NOT know who Mika was!!!! Well, needless to say.... he DOES now!!!!! I gave him a LICM CD and a copy of OUT magazine where Mika was on the cover..... and now he LOVE LOVES MIKA!!!!! Yea, for me!!!! :biggrin2:

My gay buddy is my hair dresser, he has a fabulous sense of style.... and can you beleive that he did NOT know who Mika was!!!! Well, needless to say.... he DOES now!!!!! I gave him a LICM CD and a copy of OUT magazine where Mika was on the cover..... and now he LOVE LOVES MIKA!!!!! Yea, for me!!!! :biggrin2:

YEAH :punk: Good job Grant :wub2:

Yeah..... BUT, I wish that I was rep-ing SWITZERLAND!!!!!!!

wwwhhhaaaaa!!!!

Aw that's so cute :blush-anim-cl: I never felt special to live in Switzerland but now I do .. because of you :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I teach you "Swissgerman" haha well

I love Freddie = Ich liäbä de Freddie :roftl:

I'm a Queen fan = Ich bin en Queen fan

I like chocolate = Ich han gern Schoggi

:roftl: :roftl: Swissgerman sounds awful haha :roftl:

Aw that's so cute :blush-anim-cl: I never felt special to live in Switzerland but now I do .. because of you :blush-anim-cl:

I teach you "Swissgerman" haha well

I love Freddie = Ich liäbä de Freddie :roftl:

I'm a Queen fan = Ich bin en Queen fan

I like chocolate = Ich han gern Schoggi

:roftl: :roftl: Swissgerman sounds awful haha :roftl:

OMG!!! You ARE so lucky to be there!!!! I will get there one day!!! And maybe I will see you!!!!!!

THAT IS SO COOL........ Swissgerman.... I have never even heard of that before!

It sounds so COOL!!!! And you taught me how to say the only three things I will EVER need to say!!!! LMAO!!!!! :biggrin2:

OMG!!! You ARE so lucky to be there!!!! I will get there one day!!! And maybe I will see you!!!!!!

THAT IS SO COOL........ Swissgerman.... I have never even heard of that before!

It sounds so COOL!!!! And you taught me how to say the only three things I will EVER need to say!!!! LMAO!!!!! :biggrin2:

haha you're welcome haha :roftl: :roftl:

Same, but my hairdresser always knew and LOVED mika!! Once when I was in there LT came on the TV and we both singing along at the top of our lungs!!! It was sooo funny! People thought we were mad!