LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Oh of course! You and I have done the exact same thing at the exact same time (but in different time zones!) You were on the internet last night, as I was on - and now we've both awaken, except its 5:51 am for me and its 11:51am for you! Ha ha...I'm a scatterbrain. :biggrin2:

its funny the time zones... making me nuts

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've exactly the same problem. But this time I'm going to force them to listen Mika's fabulous music. :roftl:

they dont get why i like him so much as a person to... oh well!

last night i fell asleep with mika music... i remember listening to over my shoulder and fell asleep in the middle... hehe BEAUTIFULL :)

My friends don't get it either. Not to mention family. :thumbdown: I'm always trying to educate them. :naughty:

My family likes Mika. Mum and dad are not big fans but they said Mika is talented. My big sister has LiCM and she loves Relax. :thumb_yello:

I've also educated my fiancé to like Mika. :roftl: And now he's coming with me to the Apollo gig. :naughty:

well my family like him to and get excited with me about things but my friends! ARGH! they dont get why i go to london to see him live...

they say im crazy... but what we live for?!?! to work all the time?!?!

one of my friends dont get why i like talking to people on the forum and what im excited about meeting u guys...

WELL DOH! some people are weird...lol

Hello everyone !!! ... im looking for tickets for the ema's but i cant see any yet , i wanna know how much they are :boxed: im dying to go!!!!! :biggrin2:

Noooo idea id be happy to go to the Brit awards though :biggrin2:

Noooo idea id be happy to go to the Brit awards though :biggrin2:

me too ! ive put my name down for free tickets which reminds me , tia gave us all the idea the other day for everyone to put there name down and request say four :biggrin2: then theres a chance we can all go if we get tickets :biggrin2: