LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was the first week...the drastic change in diet was expected to lose alot of weight in the first week i think alot of that was fluid though....im still months and months off fitting into my favourite pair of trousers that are two sizes too small :boxed:

Most haunted terrifys me Caz :boxed:

still going good kind of blip tonight though as i had chips and chocolate for my tea :naughty: :naughty:

But its ok i lost 6lbs last week :biggrin2:

Wow 6lbs in 1 week, well done.

Wish I had that kind of willpower, takes all mine to get out of bed in the morning in this weather.LOL!

well it was the first week...the drastic change in diet was expected to lose alot of weight in the first week i think alot of that was fluid though....im still months and months off fitting into my favourite pair of trousers that are two sizes too small :boxed:

oh keep it up im sure you'll get there:thumb_yello:

Wow 6lbs in 1 week, well done.

Wish I had that kind of willpower, takes all mine to get out of bed in the morning in this weather.LOL!

i know the feeling:thumbdown: its dark when i wake up sometimes and its soooo hard to get out of bed and we never really had a summer:thumbdown:

seriously ghosts or even the thought of such things scare me loads!!! i hope no one dresses up as a ghost to mika concerts :wink2:

erm we keep coming back to death:shocked:

even thou im scared of dying im actually not scared of ghosts and i would like to b "visited" because i think it would help me come to terms with my past!!!

sorry that was a bit deep:boxed:

i tell you what most of the time when im walking back from work in the pitch dar im constantly staring up at the sky for anything strange thats why i often fall over in ditches :roftl:

Nothing to do with ghosts more so aliens and weird lights we see in the sky over by us - but more likely that not its usually the rocket testing centre hidden in the depths of the woodland so i am led to believe

i tell you what most of the time when im walking back from work in the pitch dar im constantly staring up at the sky for anything strange thats why i often fall over in ditches :roftl:

Nothing to do with ghosts more so aliens and weird lights we see in the sky over by us - but more likely that not its usually the rocket testing centre hidden in the depths of the woodland so i am led to believe

call in the x-files:wink2: