LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure Mika did used to visit the mfc but im sure with all the money he now has from his success the novelty of an online fan club may be wearing a tiny bit thin by now. :naughty:

yeah was thinking that myself last nite:bleh: i dont think he would bother much nowadays... althou i did see on the ibiza thingie he said he hasnt much money.... i thought Lol neither have we coz we keep spending ours on him:wink2:

thanks :wink2: its on a day where im day off too :) im not sure yet but ill think about it :) theres not many going to the machester gig the second night :boxed: should we go tia :biggrin2::wink2:

dont tempt me:blink: if i had the day i actually was thinking of doing this one cos its easy 4 me to get too. but i think my boss may kill me, she thinks im nuts as it is

dont tempt me:blink: if i had the day i actually was thinking of doing this one cos its easy 4 me to get too. but i think my boss may kill me, she thinks im nuts as it is

sicky :biggrin2: i may have too aswell :biggrin2: whadya fink bexx cud you make manchester too :biggrin2:

i fancy another lol!

19th of november :biggrin2:

its a monday and would make it the first mika gig off this tour 4 me 4 me:bleh:

but the same week as birm and donny!!!! i wish there was one tonite, i could bloody go to one tonite!!! cant mika think that some of us work and are singles mummy's!!! sat and suns are best 4 me:wink2:

welcome back jemma dont worry its just Caz trying to tempt me and tia to go to some manchester concerts in november :biggrin2:

its a good teptation though ... only 11 peeps :biggrin2: :naughty:straight journey for me on train too, no stops , 2 hours :biggrin2: what about you jems , can you make it :roftl:

its a monday and would make it the first mika gig off this tour 4 me 4 me:bleh:

but the same week as birm and donny!!!! i wish there was one tonite, i could bloody go to one tonite!!! cant mika think that some of us work and are singles mummy's!!! sat and suns are best 4 me:wink2:

i know me too :boxed: but thats what dads are good for :naughty:

hey suzy ! :biggrin2: