LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

yeah im just back from the cinema watching run fat boy run

i was very dissapointed by the film to be fair :thumbdown:

Funniest bit was the stair falling scene

really:shocked: i thought it looked brill, i loveee the cinema one of my fave places to go

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone !!! ... im looking for tickets for the ema's but i cant see any yet , i wanna know how much they are :boxed: im dying to go!!!!! :biggrin2:

i have no idea, but ill have a look round, if u find out could u let us know:wink2:

ps bex did u see my link to brits tickets hun?

no seriously aftre hott fuzz and shaun of the dead run fat boy run was a huge let down...i thing i would have rather gone to see the new adam sandler movie.

Ohhh and patrick wolfe tune got played in the run fat boy run movie :roftl:

hmmmmm

what to do now thoughj i dont know

no seriously aftre hott fuzz and shaun of the dead run fat boy run was a huge let down...i thing i would have rather gone to see the new adam sandler movie.

Ohhh and patrick wolfe tune got played in the run fat boy run movie :roftl:

hmmmmm

what to do now thoughj i dont know

the new adam sandler movie iv heard shocking reviews:boxed:

well i may share if i win more than a tenner :roftl: :roftl:

ohhh i need to let this out if i keep it bottled up inside me it will just depress me ...but i watched someone at work take their last breath today i actually witnessed someone die and it has shaken me a bit...im ok dont worry but it was a very strange situation to be in

i have to say i am soooo totally bored tonite, i wish we where all getting ready to see mika or mayb we lived a bit closer and then we could go to the pub and chat about him all nite:bleh:

althou i guess if we where seeing mika we would have just spent 9hours in a Q LOl:blink:

ohhh i need to let this out if i keep it bottled up inside me it will just depress me ...but i watched someone at work take their last breath today i actually witnessed someone die and it has shaken me a bit...im ok dont worry but it was a very strange situation to be in

ohh bex that is horrible:thumbdown: is it the first time uv seen someday die? its not very nice, i really couldn work with old ppl i think it would depress me!!!

oof yeah it is , when i was doing my nvq i was 16, i had to witness that on a ward , was scarey i was only a youngling :boxed: but i also witnessed it with my nan and my ex's father too , i know its very sad bexx... it really makes you think about things too :boxed:

i have to say i am soooo totally bored tonite, i wish we where all getting ready to see mika or mayb we lived a bit closer and then we could go to the pub and chat about him all nite:bleh:

althou i guess if we where seeing mika we would have just spent 9hours in a Q LOl:blink:

ooh pub and mika sounds like heaven! :roftl:

its the first time i have had to be there with someone to keep them company while they die...usually i dont actually witness it but see the dead bodys it kind of enables you to become detached from that aspect but actually witnessing it one minute alive the next minute dead im finding this particular death hard to detach from

its the first time i have had to be there with someone to keep them company while they die...usually i dont actually witness it but see the dead bodys it kind of enables you to become detached from that aspect but actually witnessing it one minute alive the next minute dead im finding this particular death hard to detach from

awww its very sad isnt it, i personnally am terrified of dying, its nice to know that someone is with u thou, well done bexx its one of those hard things that its just as well certain ppl can do

I understand how you feel, I went through this with my mum, not an easy thing to go through. You gonna be okay?