LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Morning guys! :biggrin2:

Guess what:

I AND MARIANNE GOT TICS TO MIKA'S STOCKHOLM GIG IN 9TH NOVEMBER! :punk: :punk: :punk:

I just heard that my fiance's swedish aunt had bought them to us. Exciting! :roftl:

thats great! :):punk:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey peeps ! anybody here yet :biggrin2:

me me me!

im excited... matchbox twenty new album is out today :)

and i logged into their new site and they have a new forum and a contest to design something and possibly win an IPOD with their signatures ingraved on it :) so... ILL TRY!

hey peeps ! anybody here yet :biggrin2:

me me me!

im excited... matchbox twenty new album is out today :)

and i logged into their new site and they have a new forum and a contest to design something and possibly win an IPOD with their signatures ingraved on it :) so... ILL TRY!

Good morning Caz and Sivan!

YO SUZ!

so suzy... when u staying in london? close to us?

Christine and I fly out November 29th and arrive in the afternoon.

We booked a 2 bedroom flat near Earls Court. From what I understand its pretty close to everything. We're watching the Dec.2n, 3rd and 4th gigs!

I already met carrinevie (from London) last night! Ha ha! She flew to Toronto with her hubby and I met her at the same hotel I met Robertina (from Italy)!

Isn't that cool?!

This was us last night:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=674993&postcount=4412

Christine and I fly out November 29th and arrive in the afternoon.

We booked a 2 bedroom flat near Earls Court. From what I understand its pretty close to everything. We're watching the Dec.2n, 3rd and 4th gigs!

I already met carrinevie (from London) last night! Ha ha! She flew to Toronto with her hubby and I met her at the same hotel I met Robertina (from Italy)!

Isn't that cool?!

This was us last night:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=674993&postcount=4412

haha thats cool :) the world is so small!

hi guys !!

sivan im sure you will win it , your very talented !! ;)

that sounds so cool suzy !! so did you just bump into them unexpectedley ? :)

hehe thanks but im not sure! lol well see! the deadline is december 4th... hehe FUNNY date ;)

the band will choose the winner... :)

hi guys !!

sivan im sure you will win it , your very talented !! ;)

that sounds so cool suzy !! so did you just bump into them unexpectedley ? :)

Ha ha - No. When Robertina vacationed and toured Canada with her lovely boys, we planned a meet-up at the hotel she was staying in Toronto. Carrinevie knew she was coming to Toronto too (her hubby had a conference) and we also planned a similar meet-up. The coincidence here is that both Robi and Carri stayed at the exact same hotel within weeks of eachother and I just happened to be the lucky fellow fan member that could conveniently meet them! :biggrin2:

Ha ha - No. When Robertina vacationed and toured Canada with her lovely boys, we planned a meet-up at the hotel she was staying in Toronto. Carrinevie knew she was coming to Toronto too (her hubby had a conference) and we also planned a similar meet-up. The coincidence here is that both Robi and Carri stayed at the exact same hotel within weeks of eachother and I just happened to be the lucky fellow fan member that could conveniently meet them! :biggrin2:

that is great :) its so fun meeting people from all around the world :)

ohhh! i thought it was another mika competition and i was like OMG WHERE lol XD

no lol! i cant remeber what band it was now ... just been watching an advert for 30 seconds to mars's new single the kill ! wow the lead singer is hot ! :mf_lustslow:

:mf_lustslow:

Tired im just in from work and then went to the post office then a bit of quick shopping for the mika mail2 and the memorial project ive been busy busy busy :biggrin2:

sounds cool! :cool: ... well i havent been doing much today , its been a lazy day !! :biggrin2: which reminds me ... did you get my msn friend request , and did you end up getting your train tickets yet :biggrin2: