FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, you're not a miserable failure! I actually found myself falling asleep in history! It was awful! Then he said you're going to need to know this for a test, and I had to pinch myself to listen about the history of the war of 1812

Yeahh who cares about that lol Im actually really good at chemestry like 9.6 of average and at biology :biggrin2:

Anyways im going out with some friends to see chuck n larry movie il be bak later byeee

So, as of now we have a staff of over 40 people which is really great! Thank you to all in advance!

Now, down to business. * please be sure to read this carefully*

This project is going to be set up LIKE a magazine (layout) and WILL contain stories written by members ABOUT MIKA… NOT TO HIM (your personal message to him will be included in the book, but, story assignments are a completely separate thing.)

So I'm calling this so many different things which is good because it's not pinpointed to a certain idea: It will be a magazine/year book/memory book/ scrap book.

The idea is that we want to SUM UP this amazing year through the PERSPECTIVE OF MIKA FANS. He'll be looking at what we all remember most about the year. The goal is to show him what he means to us. This is also a scrap book for him because it will showcase different countries he's been too, a timeline of events from the year, pictures of him and his fans etc…

The book will be called (unless there are objections) 2007: A Year in Cartoon Motion.

Lollipop_Monkey and I, as far as I know, will be headlining the project.

The publication of the book is still a bit foggy, but I am thinking of going with lulu.com

The book itself will be a year book style. We haven't figured out whether or not it will be hard covered or paper back. Non the less, it will be atleast 150 pages. This is the GOAL because we want this to be BIG and beautiful.

THE MFC Mag. STAFF

1. BonjourMika1990

2. Robertina

3. Phunkygal

4. Vanessa

5. DavidM

6. Milou

7. Mika4life13

8. Hannah

9. CazGirl

10. dcdeb

11.Fmbm

12. Lollipopgirl83

13. Kates

14. Backflip76

15. Mandilambi

16. ~Ana~

17. Suzy

18. LittleTechieShelina

19. elanorelle

20. Norwalk174

21. Heineken22

22. lollipop_monkey

23. lazy_daisy

24. Space

25. OhMyMika

26. Grace_Ally

27. IngievV

28. Becky

29. mommylovesmika

29.Piperita_Patty

30. lindemfc

31. Karolin'

32. Rainbow_Sky

33. Droopsy

34. Mellody

35. Kymlaaaa

36. Haley & Megan Meyer

37. Mika_lover123

38. greta

39. Mirtilla

40. AmandaNatalie

41. HoochaTootch

42. Stormy_Weather

43. Louiza

44. Mac1718

45. Twinkleztar

Below you will find a list of stories which need to be completed…In most cases, more than one person can write about the same thing. In fact, that's probably what will have to happen. The most important thing to do now would be to STATE in this thread what YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR. THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE SHOWN NO PREFERENCE WILL BE ASSIGNED A STORY.

FROM EVERYONE:

A MESSAGE TO MIKA- The message should be themed after the year 2007. It is basically a thank you to mika and a sign of affection directed to him from the fans. Please include a wish or parting words having to do with 2008… something along the lines of "Good Luck" etc… FOR THE INCOMING YEAR

PLEASE LIMIT THE MESSAGE TO 400 WORDS OR LESS (to conserve space) I'm also asking that everyone send in a picture to represent themselves… It doesn't have to be a picture of you if you don't want it to be… It could be something that you feel symbolizes you. This will be placed next to your message and your FANCLUB NAME… you can sign the message with something along the lines of "love, REAL NAME" if you want.

TO THE MODS: Is it possible to put out an official thread requesting messages from all fans interested in just writing to mika?… that way, everyone gets involved (if they choose). Please PM me or let me know in this thread.

STORIES: GENERAL

- " How Mika changed my life" ( stories from around the world)

This will include the stories from the 1st issue of the MFC mag.

A country can be represented more than once.

DavidM (Mexico)

Mika4Life13 (Canada)

- Memories from the year Any memory you have of MIKA ( meeting him, going to a gig, mika in the media etc…)

CazGirl

Rainbow_Sky

FMBM

***WE NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE A TIMELINE OF 2007 WITH RANDOM PHOTOS TO ACCOMPANY IT. ***

TIMELINE TEAM

Kates

TO THE MODS.- Is it also possible to make a thread (or combine it with the requested thread above) asking fans to answer these questions? IN PURPLE

- Favorite lyric

Include a short explanation of how this particular part of a song affects you.

- Favorite song

Include your reason for liking it.

-Favorite music video

Include your reason for liking it.

- Favorite Mika quote

Include why you like it

- REQUESTING PICTURES THEY ARE WILLING TO SUBMIT THAT THEY TOOK WITH MIKA

STORIES: FASHION

- Favorite outfit (picture) Include explanation of why

- Fashion designs FOR MIKA (ART)

A drawing or illustration of what you have designed for him including an explanation

PhunkyGal

- Fan costumes (pictures) Include a picture of something you wore to a mika concert or would wear to a mika concert. Try to convince others to submit their pics. As well. Include an explanation for the costume.

CazGirl

PICTURES AND OTHER ART WORK:

- WE NEED PICTURES OF MIKA WITH HIS FANS

Rainbow_Sky (aussie fans)

FMBM

-PICTURES OF GIGS YOU WENT TO

FMBM

- ANY KIND OF ART WORK MIKA RELATED THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE.

Mac1718

CazGirl

Ok, * breaths* I am a very very very involved student at my school lol… so I don't know why this idea intrigued me in the first place. But I think it's going to be a lot of fun working with all of you.

However, I am going to need some support. I still have to work out A LOT of issues pertaining to how we are going to LAYOUT EVERYTHING… I am probably going to rely heavily on LollipopMonkey for these things lol

Please, once you get your assignment completed/ pictures/ art work: SEND THEM TO THIS EMAIL…

mfcmag@hotmail.com

* Include your fan club name as well please*

**** For Now, I need to know what everyone wants to write… FIRST COME FIRST SERVE****

SO, TAKE YOUR PICK EVERYONE!

NAMES IN BLUE HAVE THEIR ASSINGMENTS

ALL STORIES, DRAWINGS, PICTURES ETC... WILL BE DUE ONE MONTH FROM NOW ( BY HALLOWEEN AT THE LATEST)... PLEASE, AS SOON AS YOU FINISH YOUR ASSIGNMENT SEND IT IN! THANKS AND LOTS OF LOVE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

yay! i dont know what to write or design!:shocked::roftl:

I can write a MIKA in Japan section. (It was so brief, only about 4 days in May and a couple of days in July) But he did some shows and some really hilarious interviews, and the Japanese fans had a big project where they made him an album and a YUKATA (Kimono) with Tamagotchis.

I could also ask some of the other Asian fans to share stories?

What do you think?

I can write a MIKA in Japan section. (It was so brief, only about 4 days in May and a couple of days in July) But he did some shows and some really hilarious interviews, and the Japanese fans had a big project where they made him an album and a YUKATA (Kimono) with Tamagotchis.

I could also ask some of the other Asian fans to share stories?

What do you think?

love that idea!

It would go under mika memories :thumb_yello:

I'd love to contribute to the "memories from the year" section if you don't have too many people working on that part already. And I'll gladly share pictures from the gig I went to...a handful of them turned out really well!

great:thumb_yello:

I hope everyone knows that a message to mika is encouraged to all involved... just wondering if i made that one clear?

oh... I hope i'm doing okay my first day on the job:blink: lol

I hope everyone knows that a message to mika is encouraged to all involved... just wondering if i made that one clear?

oh... I hope i'm doing okay my first day on the job:blink: lol

It was clear to me, but Mandi included it in her post, so I just thought I would as well. Don't worry Melanie, you're doing great!:thumb_yello:

It was clear to me, but Mandi included it in her post, so I just thought I would as well. Don't worry Melanie, you're doing great!:thumb_yello:

*sigh* thanks and I'm very lucky to have such a great group of fans to work with... I'm sure this wouldn't have worked with say Kanye West's people lol:roftl:

*sigh* thanks and I'm very lucky to have such a great group of fans to work with... I'm sure this wouldn't have worked with say Kanye West's people lol:roftl:

ROFLLLLL that would be funny to see!

And honestly, I've never seen any fanbase of any entertainer be like such a family. I have never heard of fans doing all these projects and stuff like we do. Mika's fans really are amazing :)