FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh.. :bleh: i didn't know her username

:shocked: it isn't lissy is it?! that would suck..

i asked so hopefully she responds by tomorrow the same thing with mgpm

i shall pray like holy johnny now *starts to pray*

I've sent Lissy a message on myspace as well -- I'll let you know as soon

as I hear something :)

dcdeb

Today I have no time for MFC lol and ironically it is the deadline...so you late people will have some extra time...by tomorrow though, I'm closing the submission time :thumb_yello: It's not to be mean, but we have a book to get to the presses by the 10th so...

Have a great halloween everyone!

lots of love,

melanie

Today I have no time for MFC lol and ironically it is the deadline...so you late people will have some extra time...by tomorrow though, I'm closing the submission time :thumb_yello: It's not to be mean, but we have a book to get to the presses by the 10th so...

Have a great halloween everyone!

lots of love,

melanie

You're the best, thanks for doing this :huglove:

have a great halloween!

Oh snap, today's the dealine! haha

I finished the "Mika memories" one, but I have to type it up.....its 5 pages hand-written haha.....

I started my letter to Mika and should finish it today so yeah, just keeping you updated:thumb_yello:

what if..... i didn't get mine all the way complete? :tears: i'm sooooo sorry!!! i swear that i tried as hard as i possibly could but now no one's online so i can't finish :crybaby: i just have GMA, Miami, San Francisco, and Washinton DC not done and i don't know what to do :crybaby: :crybaby:

i'm going to send everything i have done so far to you.. i hope word documents are ok

sorry again!! i can't believe i've let you down like this :tears: sorry..

what if..... i didn't get mine all the way complete? :tears: i'm sooooo sorry!!! i swear that i tried as hard as i possibly could but now no one's online so i can't finish :crybaby: i just have GMA, Miami, San Francisco, and Washinton DC not done and i don't know what to do :crybaby: :crybaby:

i'm going to send everything i have done so far to you.. i hope word documents are ok

sorry again!! i can't believe i've let you down like this :tears: sorry..

aaawww Norwalk I know you tried your best.... it's not your fault if people (like me) are such last minute and procrastinators !

aaawww Norwalk I know you tried your best.... it's not your fault if people (like me) are such last minute and procrastinators !

no it's my fault :tears: i should've started sooner or made time somehow

you're one of the ones that actually got back to me in time!! thanks for that :thumb_yello: i have boston done because of you :cheerful_h4h:

Sivan you have done a wonderful job of the timeline. Just a small thing, the end of May Mika went to Hong Kong (between Japan and Australia) and the photo you have used there looks like the HK one. (He may have been weraing the pink jacket at both, can't recall now.

Here is a Japanese one from that tour.

act10_04.jpg

or the ones where we first saw him wearing the white jacket with the skinny red tie, cuddling the monkeys and chew chew (which was monkichi actually)..I am looking for it now...

Edit: found on this thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4835&highlight=vmaj

ok here is the timeline...hope u guys like....hope there r no mistakes i dont have much time to check

TimeLine1.jpg

Sivan! You are awesome! Thanks so much! That is EXACTLY what I had in mind! If only I had the artistic skills you did -- I'm sorry I gave you so little

time, but if this is what you do on short notice, I can just imagine what

you do when you have weeks and weeks! Did I mention that I love you?

:wub2:

I'll look it over and let you know if I see any errors, but at quick glance

it looks great! :thumb_yello:

Thanks again and again and again! :flowers2:

dcdeb