BT Digital Music Awards on Channel 4(UK)

RAK1

Channel 4 in the UK are showing the awards on Friday night, Saturday morning 5th October at 12.40am (it's on after the T Mobile Transmission show).

Alex Zane is presenting it and as we know Mika and MFC are up for awards, so it promises to be a good show.

It will be fantastic if Mika wins, but I for one wil be cheering myself hoarse if MFC win, it will be a feather in our cap and and a good endorsement for official fan club status.

GO MFC!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's because it's not classed as a big awards show, like The Brits or The EMAs, that it is being put on so late and also it will have been pre-recorded like the Vodaphone awards, so I expect it will be edited too.

Babs your dvd recorder is getting hammered lately, it'll be relieved when Mika goes back into the studio to do the new album.LOL!

When the voting thread came up, we were asked to vote for both Mika and MFC. The Peoples Choice award is for the best news or blog site and we were asked to nonminate MFC for it. So hopefully we will be in with a chance.

Channel 4 in the UK are showing the awards on Friday night, Saturday morning 5th October at 12.40am (it's on after the T Mobile Transmission show).

Alex Zane is presenting it and as we know Mika and MFC are up for awards, so it promises to be a good show.

It will be fantastic if Mika wins, but I for one wil be cheering myself hoarse if MFC win, it will be a feather in our cap and and a good endorsement for official fan club status.

GO MFC!

ok mika's nominated, no surprise.. :mf_rosetinted: but why are WE nominated...? :shocked:*runs and hides in a corner for not knowing it* :blush-anim-cl:

now I read why we are nominated: but asked by WHO to nominate MFC..? :blink:

well, I def. hope WE win. we deserve it. :mf_rosetinted:

I've been lisstening to Sara Cox today and she said she was presenting these awards this evening. Which is great, 'cause she's great and she loves Mika, but a tad confusing as in the listings it says Alex (ROXERCISE) Zane is hosting. So are they doing it together, or is Alex just doing the links for Channel 4 when they show it on Friday night?

I've been lisstening to Sara Cox today and she said she was presenting these awards this evening. Which is great, 'cause she's great and she loves Mika, but a tad confusing as in the listings it says Alex (ROXERCISE) Zane is hosting. So are they doing it together, or is Alex just doing the links for Channel 4 when they show it on Friday night?

What you say sounds logical. Alex did the nomination preview thing last night on C4 (by the way was Mika on that, because I missed the first ten mins...??) so I assume he'll do highlights links too.