The Linkin Park Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda like Linkin Park. Me and my band covered lots of their songs like Numb, In the End and Somewhere I belong. I can sing them all, every word:biggrin2:

But can I just be a little critical? I haven't listened to their new album yet (Except for Bleed it Out) but I thought many songws on the previous album were really a bit all of the same.:blink:

True, i would agree that nothing tops Mika for me right now. But they've out done themselves for me, as there last album was a bit redundant for me.

They are not that huge in the UK , well not that I know , but this song got me first :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCOlDahZ_5s

Cant stop listening to it , excuse the one swear word :blush-anim-cl:

I kinda like Linkin Park. Me and my band covered lots of their songs like Numb, In the End and Somewhere I belong. I can sing them all, every word:biggrin2:

But can I just be a little critical? I haven't listened to their new album yet (Except for Bleed it Out) but I thought many songws on the previous album were really a bit all of the same.:blink:

This is the first time Ive got into them , this album is not samey , its superb:punk:

I need to see them live:biggrin2:

Quoting Andy (Little Britain):

"I don't like it!"

I really can't stand them... :annoyed_h4h: Chester's voice annoys me in a way you can't imagine...lol He screams too much, IMO. And the other guy (can't remember his name, sorry) talking at the same time...aaarrgggh! :bored:

Anyway, "What I've Done" has cool lyrics and video... :wink2:

Quoting Andy (Little Britain):

"I don't like it!"

I really can't stand them... :annoyed_h4h: Chester's voice annoys me in a way you can't imagine...lol He screams too much, IMO. And the other guy (can't remember his name, sorry) talking at the same time...aaarrgggh! :bored:

Anyway, "What I've Done" has cool lyrics and video... :wink2:

Reallllyyyy :blink: , Ohh well his voice is different but sooo strong on many songs:punk:

i have a friend who is ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with Linkin Park. Out of their new album, i only know what i've done and bleed it out. i hate what i've done (don't kill me Freddie), but i really like bleed it out, i'm downloading it right now.

Hiya hun , Im here

I loveee this band

:biggrin2:

Have you noticed, how much in the beginning, that song sounds like with or without you???

It's freaky that they'd do something like that. I remember getting hammered to 'In the End' and the 'Encore/Numb' track with Jay Z. Collision course was ok. I never thought they'd team up with Jay Z actually, but there you go.

:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Have you noticed, how much in the beginning, that song sounds like with or without you???

It's freaky that they'd do something like that. I remember getting hammered to 'In the End' and the 'Encore/Numb' track with Jay Z. Collision course was ok. I never thought they'd team up with Jay Z actually, but there you go.

:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

It does hun , I think it is the intro actually

<listens>

It does hun , I think it is the intro actually

<listens>

Haha. Woo.

Saying that, when i was listening to Linkin Park, everyone around me was wearing Limp Bizkit and Papa Roach hoodies, and i thought, what a bunch of losers! I mean, nobody cares about Fred Durst anymore.

He's the butt of all my jokes.

I always wanted my lip pierced like Chester from LP though. I was never allowed *sniff sniff* :tears:

I've been loved LP since I heard "One step closer" for the first time! they are absolutely amazing!

Unfortunatelly, I haven't seen them in concert for ages (last time in 2001 :shocked: ). But yeah, they definitely rock! :punk:

When "Minutres to midnight" was released earlier this year I bought it immediatelly - and I have to say that I fell in love with the whole album! My fave song is "No more sorrow" :mf_rosetinted:!

However, it is not their best CD, in my opinion they will never be as good as on "Hybrid theory" (which was one of the best first albums ever made by a band!). Anyway, I think that "Minutes to midnight" is a GREAT album, at least a lot better than "Meteora" and "Reanimation" or "Project revolution" (I'm not a big fan of remix albums). What I did LOVE on the other hand was their colaboration with Jay-Z, absolutely amazing!

Hmm, to cut a long story short, Linkin Park are a GREAT band and I love listening to their music!

Well, I've only got one album, hybrid theory, but it's one of my 4 favorite albums ever!

Along with rush of blood to the head, origin of symmetry and life in cartoon motion

:fisch:

I really can't choose a favorite.... But I really love papercut :mf_rosetinted: