Mika on Radio 1's A list!

jemmalee

Happy Ending is on Radio 1's A list!:punk:

This means it should be getting some really good airplay this week! The dj's have to play it whether they like it or not (HAHA this includes Edith who isn't a huge Mika fan:naughty: )

WOOHOO Number one for sure*

*unfortunately Samanda release Barbie girl on the same day:thumbdown: :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Ending is on Radio 1's A list!:punk:

This means it should be getting some really good airplay this week! The dj's have to play it whether they like it or not (HAHA this includes Edith who isn't a huge Mika fan:naughty: )

WOOHOO Number one for sure*

*unfortunately Samanda release Barbie girl on the same day:thumbdown: :mf_rosetinted:

Ha ha, yeah now Edith HAS to play it,can't wait.

Mikas gonna wipe the floor with Samanda, Shane Ward, Leona Lewis and any other reality show loser who gets in his way!

Oh yes they are dressed in pink and it looks like the cheapest video ever made!:blink: I would prefer the ladies bras to beat Mika that this C**P:naughty:

they are sooo annoying.. and so is the vid... why are they famous for :blink: ok if they dare beat mika, there's gonna be trouble :mf_rosetinted: *takes out bat from under the bed*

OMGGG ERM THX 4 THE LINK:sneaky2:

erm i have this awful feeling this will prob do well:shocked:

i did have the same feeling too.. you know what people are like nowadays :blink:.. *crosses fingers that noone will buy the single*

i don't get it.. they're just singing a song that's already made :blink:

they always do that with big brother people.. try and make them famous :sneaky2: and then get idiots to buy the signle (no offence to who's gonna buy the single, i hope its none of u lot :bleh:)