Mika on Radio 1's A list!

jemmalee

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That bra song is PANTS :naughty: is it really THAT short or am I missing summit? And the Samanda one :thumbdown: I mean they are such bad actors on it don't you think so, they look so fake and cant even lip sinc well even I could lip sinc better than that, if that beats H.E then people want a good smack about the head, it'll be bought by chavvy barbie doll wannabes and blokes who like anything in a short skirt (so it should do really well then :sneaky2: pfft.

they always do that with big brother people.. try and make them famous :sneaky2: and then get idiots to buy the signle (no offence to who's gonna buy the single, i hope its none of u lot :bleh:)

i don't think big brother is as big here cause they don't really try to make them famous.... they should at least make them a song to get them famous :naughty: instead of just using a song that's already been a hit

(that's totally cheating)

So WHY is Mika only on the B playlist of Radio 2????

would that b because it isnt requested much? i actually dont know much about A and B lists, mayb its up to the radio station, we should all email asking 4 them to play it. i use to listen to russel brand on radio 2 he's so funny, but not 4 agessss:blush-anim-cl: