Ticket Worries

CazGirl

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm well I ordered mine for Manchester via ticket master and had to print them out myself on my printer, and I also did this for my Newcastle Meatloaf one.

My friend actually called in and picked up my Newcastle Mika ones so I am waiting for my Doncaster Mika ones also with ticket master on 1st June and this was the message that came on the confirmation email at the time.

That's pretty similar to the Seetickets e mail I got last week.

But since getting my Munich tickets through DHL today within 2 days of booking them, I know that Vanessa will get her tickets okay.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, (i'm new by the way, hi!) sorry to dredge this thread up again, but I've been worrying a lot about my Mika tickets for Newcastle on the 26th November. I booked them on that pre-order site, gigsandtours I think it was called, and the tickets still haven't come yet.

Normally I wouldn't be too worried about it, but I've lost the confirmation code for the tickets so I'm panicking A LOT about what I'm gonna do if the tickets don't come. If they don't, is there anything I can do about getting them without the code?

And also, has anyone else received their tickets for Newcastle from gigsandtours yet?

Thank you!

Hey, (i'm new by the way, hi!) sorry to dredge this thread up again, but I've been worrying a lot about my Mika tickets for Newcastle on the 26th November. I booked them on that pre-order site, gigsandtours I think it was called, and the tickets still haven't come yet.

Normally I wouldn't be too worried about it, but I've lost the confirmation code for the tickets so I'm panicking A LOT about what I'm gonna do if the tickets don't come. If they don't, is there anything I can do about getting them without the code?

And also, has anyone else received their tickets for Newcastle from gigsandtours yet?

Thank you!

If you go on the tracking page there should be a link for if you have lost your tracking ref no, on it you just say the date of the concert you have ordered the ticket for with your email address, send it back and you should get an answer by the next day.

That's what I did and got all my ticket information with tracking ref numbers.

Hope thats helpful.

If you go on the tracking page there should be a link for if you have lost your tracking ref no, on it you just say the date of the concert you have ordered the ticket for with your email address, send it back and you should get an answer by the next day.

That's what I did and got all my ticket information with tracking ref numbers.

Hope thats helpful.

Hey, I clicked on the 'Order Tracker' and there was no link that said anything about if you've lost your reference number. Just a space to put the number and a space to put your email address or postcode.

But there was a number that came up, when they said there was an error, that I could call if there was any problems. Do you reckon I should just call that in a couple of weeks?

Thanks a lot for your help. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, today I finally got someone from seetickets on the phone...

Actually I wanted to call because they don't send tickets abroad (not even to Ireland :sneaky2: ) so I wanted them to send my ordered tickets to a friend's address in Newcastle (it's tickets for the Newcastle gig)...but they wouldn't let me! Everything I suggested was not possible (according to that unfriendly woman I was talking to).

So she told me to pick up the tickets one hour before the beginning of the gig :shocked: :shocked:

I am so gutted now....

Anyone has an idea how I could figure things out?!

HELP!

thank you!

Ok, today I finally got someone from seetickets on the phone...

Actually I wanted to call because they don't send tickets abroad (not even to Ireland :sneaky2: ) so I wanted them to send my ordered tickets to a friend's address in Newcastle (it's tickets for the Newcastle gig)...but they wouldn't let me! Everything I suggested was not possible (according to that unfriendly woman I was talking to).

So she told me to pick up the tickets one hour before the beginning of the gig :shocked: :shocked:

I am so gutted now....

Anyone has an idea how I could figure things out?!

HELP!

thank you!

you absolutely CAN change the address !!! when you check your order going to the link they provided when you ordered, there is an option where you change the address... i don't understand why the woman told you that, but you click on that link, then you get an email providing a link where to enter the new address... i did it for all the tickets i ordered to change the address to my sister's when i realized they wouldn't send abroad, so you CAN !!

- check order (link provided in the confirmation mail)

- link "change the delivery address"

- new email providing a new link

- new address to give

- confirmation email

honestly, seetickets are the worst ticket providers i've ever seen... i still haven't received the tickets to the gigs i ordered in may when everybody that went with gigsandtours or whatever got them...

i don't care since i'm not going, but i'd like to sell them ! so i have to receive them before !!!

you absolutely CAN change the address !!! when you check your order going to the link they provided when you ordered, there is an option where you change the address... i don't understand why the woman told you that, but you click on that link, then you get an email providing a link where to enter the new address... i did it for all the tickets i ordered to change the address to my sister's when i realized they wouldn't send abroad, so you CAN !!

- check order (link provided in the confirmation mail)

- link "change the delivery address"

- new email providing a new link

- new address to give

- confirmation email

honestly, seetickets are the worst ticket providers i've ever seen... i still haven't received the tickets to the gigs i ordered in may when everybody that went with gigsandtours or whatever got them...

i don't care since i'm not going, but i'd like to sell them ! so i have to receive them before !!!

Yes, I'm so annoyed with them!

Anyway, it's too late now...

I know that it should be possible...the thing is I paid them with my French credit card, and I don't have it anymore now...so I don't remember the last four digits I need :thumbdown:

Maybe I will try to talk to be ex concultant at BNP :bleh: He will be happy to hear from me again!! *haha*

And Yopp, I hope you'll get yours soon! After all you don't wanna waste an awful lot of money! :wink2:

Thanks for your answer!

I've had tickets only turn up a day or 2 before the concert before from seetickets so I wouldn't worry. Saying that though I have got my tickets for December that I ordered on seetickets (I think I did anyway) No sign of my Birmingham one yet though.

I've had tickets only turn up a day or 2 before the concert before from seetickets so I wouldn't worry. Saying that though I have got my tickets for December that I ordered on seetickets (I think I did anyway) No sign of my Birmingham one yet though.

The thing is with seetickets is the way they deliver them, you have to be in to sign for them or get them sent to another address where you can sign for them, now if they send them out that late, the time to organise a redelivery is short, may cause problems. They better get their skates on.

The thing is with seetickets is the way they deliver them, you have to be in to sign for them or get them sent to another address where you can sign for them, now if they send them out that late, the time to organise a redelivery is short, may cause problems. They better get their skates on.

Yeah that's annoying. I had my £20 Mika ticket delivered on the same day as I had £190 worth of Gwen Stefani tickets earlier this year. I had to go and collect my Mika ticket from a post office miles away yet my Gwen tickets were left in my porch for 2 days while I was away for anyone to take.

It's alright, I still haven't got mine from gigsandtours for Newcastle yet either, and I booked mine on the special order thing the night before they went on sale to the public. :(

I also ordered my tickets for Doncaster in about June from Gigsandtours and they havent arrived. Im getting really worried. I ordered them on special order before they went on sale to the public, and I ordered them moreorless straigh as the email came through from Mikasounds.com

I suppose its a good sign in a way that there are alot of us waiting for tickets, but still, if they do not come, then I will probably kill myself... maybe.. or go and hurt gigsandtours in some unknown way lol :) actually ill just die :( hope all goes well 4 everyone! xxx

I wouldn't fret just yet!

There's still time anyway as long as you have proof ie. Your online receipt you can always ask for them to be kept at the venue to collect if you aren't going to be there to sign for them. Just ring SEETickets or the venue. I have done this before and it was alot less hassle and worry.

xx

I wouldn't fret just yet!

There's still time anyway as long as you have proof ie. Your online receipt you can always ask for them to be kept at the venue to collect if you aren't going to be there to sign for them. Just ring SEETickets or the venue. I have done this before and it was alot less hassle and worry.

xx

the thing is that i'm not gonna be at the venue either :thumbdown: and i can't honestly sell tickets i haven't received yet ! especially when they have sellers that already have tickets in hands...