Ticket Worries

CazGirl

hey gang.

I was in the girls thread and heard that Danika (hotdlp) and Carmel (ThatRadFreak) had started to receive their tickets for December.

My sister ordered them before my birthday (which was July 23rd) and they're still not here....

I know we have two months till December but I am one to worry and get paranoid quickly lol xD

SarahLollipop (i think is her name) got her ticket for November 19th I think in about a month using TicketMaster, but I think my sister ordered them through seetickets. I gave her information (numbers and website) from the MikaSounds mail.

there were numbers next to the name of location (i.e manchester apollo *insert number here*) and there was also:

"You can book tickets by clicking here"

i wrote down numbers AND the website (in the link section it was seetickets but on the website it said gigs and tours.com) and when i asked my sister how she ordered it, she said she did it how i said. i told her i gave her various options such as this and this and then said she done it by website.

but now i am worried.

They did say that they won't come closer to the date but that makes me worry more :boxed:

anyone else got ticket troubles? although mine isnt really considered trouble is it lol...yet...

**EDIT**

I have them now! But if YOU have any worries feel free to keep posting!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

better if my sister did, since she's the one who ordered them on her credit card or whatever, they'd probably ask for details like that. i dont think they're that worried though, im probably just overexaggerating, especially since the other girls have only JUST got them through the post yesterday/today, and are still waiting for one or two more. But some companies are more reliable than others.

Did your sis get an order number/ref?? Can you track your order on the website? Or is there a phone number on the site for order enquiries?

I'm sure it'll be okay but you sound as if you need your mind putting at ease..

I got mine through gigsandtours and haven't used seetickets so I don't know about their order system.

Did your sis get an order number/ref?? Can you track your order on the website? Or is there a phone number on the site for order enquiries?

I'm sure it'll be okay but you sound as if you need your mind putting at ease..

I got mine through gigsandtours and haven't used seetickets so I don't know about their order system.

i have no idea O.o and i dont wanna start pestering her and it's getting late :S

but that's the thing. it said http://www.seeticket.com or co.uk whatever in the bar at the top, but on the actual page it said gigsandtours.com! confused much?!

I'm in the same boat, but seetickets are notorious for this and the tickets do come through, it's just that it seems to take forever.

The only thing that worries me is that I booked Vanessas tickets for London and she has to get them to her address or she won't be allowed to come over. So I need to get her tickets asap to send them to Romania.

Seetickets are the worst agents to get tickets from. I bought tickets for Stereophonics from Livenation for Wembley in November and had the tickets 3 days later, so I don't understand why Seetickets have this problem, which always seem to be that t ey are waiting to get them from the printers.

I'm in the same boat, but seetickets are notorious for this and the tickets do come through, it's just that it seems to take forever.

The only thing that worries me is that I booked Vanessas tickets for London and she has to get them to her address or she won't be allowed to come over. So I need to get her tickets asap to send them to Romania.

Seetickets are the worst agents to get tickets from. I bought tickets for Stereophonics from Livenation for Wembley in November and had the tickets 3 days later, so I don't understand why Seetickets have this problem, which always seem to be that t ey are waiting to get them from the printers.

argh, seetickets are knobs then! fab lol xD

i got that stereotphonics bit confused at first, i thought u meant u got the tickets three days after they performed rofl XD

I also bought mine on seetickets, didn't get them yet :(

But when I use the "online trakcer" I find this:

order staturs: "We are waiting for these tickets to come into stock, when they arrive we will send to..."

So I guess everything is okay...I'll give them a ring anyway in case I won't have them in a month or sth...:mf_rosetinted:

Just to say that i'll never buy tickets with GIG ans seeticket because they are unable to send tickets overseas.

So i orderered with Ticketmaster and received them at home :france is not so far!!!!

So i have cancelled tickets by phonind at GIG .Unfortunately, tickets for the 2/ 12 were really sold out so fast: i 've got 1 for the 3 and the 4 th/12

I had to order my London gig tickets from here (Canada) and have them mailed to my husband's cousin in Brixton - I just emailed her and when she responds I'll let you know if she's got the December 4th ones.

I back this up <I also have no tickets yet> .. ticketmaster are fab :thumb_yello: Ive never had a problem with them .

iv recieved mine and sivan london tickets from seetickets this morning and i have to say iv ordered thou these b4 and never had a problem!!!

im still waiting on my birm and a newcastle for sivan from them but have tracked them thou the website and they should b out soon (fingers crossed)

bloody nitemare with doncaster thou:thumbdown: but that was more my fault for being a bit to trusting:sneaky2:

That's a relief for you Tia!:thumb_yello:

Joan (hubby's cousin) hasn't received our tickets yet...

This is the last e-mail message from seetickets:

Dear MS ---,

We apologise for the delay in despatching your tickets for your recent order.

You booked 3 tickets for MIKA on TUESDAY 04/12/2007 made on 06/09/2007. Your

reference number(s) for this order is ----

Your tickets will be despatched as soon as we receive them.

Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive, if they have

not arrived 5 days before the event contact us on 0871 220 0260

Please do not contact us earlier as we will not be able to give you an exact

answer until closer to the show.

You can continue to track the whereabouts of your order on the following link:

http://www.seetickets.com/see/content_tracker.asp?tracker

Many thanks,

See Tickets Customer Services

:blink: 5 days before the event is really too close for comfort:blink:

such a worry suzy:shocked:

esp 4 ppl who are traveling!!!!

they always say this thou, i think it must b cover themselves, im sure she'll get them way b4 then. it seems as if they have just started to filter out to ppl.

yeah five days before the event really is too close for comfort, and thats why im panicking even though its two months away lol *TO THIS VERY DAY!*

but at least seetickets still send the tickets...they might make people have heartfailure but at least they get sent....fingers crossed!

I bought my tickets for Mika in Leeds through seetickets and they came, but it was getting close. I've ordered with them again , this time for Manchester (the tickets came ages ago) and Doncaster - no tickets yet. But the message on-line is the same as for Leeds, so, don't panic they will come.

I bought my tickets for Mika in Leeds through seetickets and they came, but it was getting close. I've ordered with them again , this time for Manchester (the tickets came ages ago) and Doncaster - no tickets yet. But the message on-line is the same as for Leeds, so, don't panic they will come.

i damn well hope so lol, thanks :)

That's a relief for you Tia!:thumb_yello:

Joan (hubby's cousin) hasn't received our tickets yet...

This is the last e-mail message from seetickets:

Dear MS ---,

We apologise for the delay in despatching your tickets for your recent order.

You booked 3 tickets for MIKA on TUESDAY 04/12/2007 made on 06/09/2007. Your

reference number(s) for this order is ----

Your tickets will be despatched as soon as we receive them.

Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive, if they have

not arrived 5 days before the event contact us on 0871 220 0260

Please do not contact us earlier as we will not be able to give you an exact

answer until closer to the show.

You can continue to track the whereabouts of your order on the following link:

http://www.seetickets.com/see/content_tracker.asp?tracker

Many thanks,

See Tickets Customer Services

:blink: 5 days before the event is really too close for comfort:blink:

i got exactly the same message from them ! :)

Hmm well I ordered mine for Manchester via ticket master and had to print them out myself on my printer, and I also did this for my Newcastle Meatloaf one.

My friend actually called in and picked up my Newcastle Mika ones so I am waiting for my Doncaster Mika ones also with ticket master on 1st June and this was the message that came on the confirmation email at the time.

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 7-10 days before the event. Please do not contact us unless you have not received your tickets within 7 days of the event.