This ONe Is For Us Gentlemen

Fetal Lima Bean

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be :mf_rosetinted: no one gets in the way of us and Mika. Not even eachother (catfight)

Oh common Im way cuteer of any of other girl on the MFC and u know it!!! Il end up with Mika and u know it !! why u still pretinding and leave MY MIKA !! ALONE !!!, LEAVE MIKA ALONE !!! *Chris cocker style*:roftl:

Oh common Im way cuteer of any of other girl on the MFC and u know it!!! Il end up with Mika and u know it !! why u still pretinding and leave MY MIKA !! ALONE !!!, LEAVE MIKA ALONE !!! *Chris cocker style*:roftl:

Oh yes, that's right. You may be really freakishly cute bu that won't stop me!!!!!!!!1

yes by that "emily blunt" chick. *does air quotes* When I was madly inlove with him and hadn't heard of mika..I really hated that chick..I had this major grudge on her and watching "the devil wears prada" I'd get angry at her...luckily mika's still open so I don't have anymore hatin' in my heart

yes by that "emily blunt" chick. *does air quotes* When I was madly inlove with him and hadn't heard of mika..I really hated that chick..I had this major grudge on her and watching "the devil wears prada" I'd get angry at her...luckily mika's still open so I don't have anymore hatin' in my heart

I think it can be mine cause Im mikas boyfriend :P