This ONe Is For Us Gentlemen

Fetal Lima Bean

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RBSKY !!! I would have thought you've heard that phrase before ??!

When you have an alcoholic drink the next day ..... whilst still being hungover ..... it's known as 'the hair of the dog that bit you' .... !!! Shortened of course is .... 'hair of the dog' ..... Homeopathic I guess ... !!!:biggrin2::roftl:

No. Contrary to popular belief I rarely drink, so... never heard of it. You learn something new every day.

Cos I'm dumb, and then I cry because I am fragile and delicate.

Still, pretty cool skill to have...

Zoe and I used to headbutt easter eggs when we were younger... we still do actually! :naughty:

That's about as adventurous as I get in regards to crushing things with my head...

Still, pretty cool skill to have...

Zoe and I used to headbutt easter eggs when we were younger... we still do actually! :naughty:

That's about as adventurous as I get in regards to crushing things with my head...

:roftl: *makes note to find Easter eggs for Verandah Dreaming*

:roftl: *makes note to find Easter eggs for Verandah Dreaming*

It's good fun... as long as you don't put them in the fridge first, that hurts a lot!

Finaly a thread for us ! :roftl: We'll show you girls that we can have a thread for ourselves :naughty:

*looks at title of thread*

Oh, yeah... I forgot... this is a boys thread... :naughty:

Well, I'm here to moderate then!

We have several mens threads they are doomed to failure , 98% females in here we have little chance .. thats why I post so much :naughty:

Wheres Davey boy ..... bring a few cans met :thumb_yello:

I have some clothes advice later btw :biggrin2:

Oh those darn women always out numbering the men on here and taking over their thread. Tsk tsk tsk. :fisch:

I coooould change my gender icon on my profile and help the guys out a little, but that just might confuse some people. :naughty: I got my best friend to register on here a while ago too bad he doesn't post. :sneaky2: *rolls eyes*

Oh those darn women always out numbering the men on here and taking over their thread. Tsk tsk tsk. :fisch:

I coooould change my gender icon on my profile and help the guys out a little, but that just might confuse some people. :naughty: I got my best friend to register on here a while ago too bad he doesn't post. :sneaky2: *rolls eyes*

It's terrible that we always take over...

We should leave them to talk to themselves... :naughty:

It's terrible that we always take over...

We should leave them to talk to themselves... :naughty:

:naughty:

*Looks at empty beer can*

I have a feeling that there's going to be less talking more drinking in here. I guess us women drive them to drink. :wink2:

Hmm.. guys thread huh... well they have an awesome pool table, and I promised Tegan a game...

*puts on bondsy, flanny, and shorts (no not footy shorts,.. I don't do them) with thongs/flip flops*

*rolls up sleeves of shirt and places crumpled ciggie pack in rolled up sleeve*

*feels very Aussie boganish male now and enters room, ready for beer and pool*

Hmm.. guys thread huh... well they have an awesome pool table, and I promised Tegan a game...

*puts on bondsy, flanny, and shorts (no not footy shorts,.. I don't do them) with thongs/flip flops*

Where have you been all my life? :wink2::naughty:

:naughty:

*Looks at empty beer can*

I have a feeling that there's going to be less talking more drinking in here. I guess us women drive them to drink. :wink2:

Good point... though soangel and I are going to play a virtual game of pool... may as well use it!

Hahaha. Your post brought me back to our colleges drag ball. Last year I really pulled off the guy look. Hair hidden by a hat, Corona T-shirt stolen from my dad (he got it back, then I took it back, and now I think he got it back some how...) fake tattoo, painted on beard... oh and I was sporting the spongebob boxers. I wanted to go for the whole look where the guys have their pants hanging so low it shows off their boxers (I did it the first year)... instead I gave up and went in boxers. :naughty:

*goes to slip in man attire*

Good point... though soangel and I are going to play a virtual game of pool... may as well use it!

Haha have at it! I'll join you guys when I'm dressed up like one. :wink2: