Fireworks to MIKA - Thorpe Park !!

Blue Eyes

Received an email advertising the 'Thorpe Blast' Fireworks display at Thorpe Park 2nd - 4th November and look who's on the 'set list'...

mikathorpepark.jpg

...Can just imagine the colourful display as "I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky" comes blasting through the sound system :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

Anyone thinking of going?

Jules

xx

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
We should have a Mikaish get together at Thorpe Park! Sounds fun!

OMG :crybaby: I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this :roftl:. Are these the days when Bab was still a non-closeted fangurl?

I would have NEVER imagined that she'd make this post. In fact I had to read the username twice to believe that it was her posting this, haha.

Stop that naughty bumping! :roftl:

Just read this and got a panic attack:

when is mika playing though ? :blink: because mika is in munich on the 2nd and i forgot im going :boxed:

:sneaky2:

Then I remembered I was actually there.

:sneaky2:

OMG :crybaby: I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this :roftl:. Are these the days when Bab was still a non-closeted fangurl?

I would have NEVER imagined that she'd make this post. In fact I had to read the username twice to believe that it was her posting this, haha.

how did you find this thread again sara after almost two years? did you come across it by accident? you've got to tell the details:naughty:

how did you find this thread again sara after almost two years? did you come across it by accident? you've got to tell the details:naughty:

Yes it would be nice to know!:sneaky2:

With this bumping I'm always a little worried, I had no idea how to conduct myself in a fan club back in the days:teehee: none of us had, just look at Babspanky's cute post!

Old sins don’t count, do they?:naughty:

Surely I can be excused, it was 2007!

And I am always pleased to see you Sari anyway. And Jules and Kev, and Jemma, etc etc even if Mika isn't there.