• Create his own line of Hair Care Products
    • Open a restaurant
    • Go to rehab

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how Mika's lyrics are really sexual, or depressing and yet some CD stores put LICM in the children's section!

They do...WHAT?!:shocked: In the children's section?:roftl: Have they actually listen to the album?:naughty:

O and i think he's going to rehab. He's such a junkie!:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2::naughty::roftl:

lol! It would be great if Mika would perform at birthday parties! But it would probably be very pricey :boxed:

so what??

he can be like, a clown

you know green day's drummer, tre cool, instead of going to college, he went to clown school and he's a qualified clown :o

i just have a feeling mika wouldn't need to complete clown school to be hired as a clown for little kid b-day parties

not only little kid parties

i'm hiring him for my party :D

He gave up touring in the US to relax all of September! *bursts into tears*

omg! i know! i was so excited for him to come back, but he never did! i was so sad when september came and went and nothing was talked about buying tickets or anything! :tears:

he should've posted on his myspace or website that 'he decided to take september as a getting well/resting time instead of coming back here.' but, it's okay. i forgive easily, and plus! i heard he's coming back in like jan. or feb! and i'm so excited now! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:roftl: haha. i bet if you said that to him "mika, come top argentina... we can share my bed...:wink2: " he'd probably do that laugh he does when he's embarressed and then he would walk away and then come back and be like "want to see my toy theatre?!"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Girls, don't get me wrong. I'd provide a separate bed. :biggrin2:. Toy theatre :mf_rosetinted: I love him, he's so childish :biggrin2:

admit it, we all would say "yeah... i have a seperate bed for you to sleep in." but when you get back to the house you would say "oh yeah.. i forgot... we got rid of it a few days ago... i guess we just have to share a bed."

i think his childishness, (if that's a word), is one of the things that make his to attractive. well, it is to me anyway. hahaha :roftl:

admit it, we all would say "yeah... i have a seperate bed for you to sleep in." but when you get back to the house you would say "oh yeah.. i forgot... we got rid of it a few days ago... i guess we just have to share a bed."

i think his childishness, (if that's a word), is one of the things that make his to attractive. well, it is to me anyway. hahaha :roftl:

:roftl: Imagine the look on Mika's face when saying ''...just have to share a bed.'' My happy and dirty grin and his desperate and panicky eyes :biggrin2:

Guest MiKaMaD2KaIi7

mika really should Start a clothing line!!

i could just imagine it every shop you go into there is bright colours!!:biggrin2:

it would be sooo cool!:roftl:

I LOVE MIKA!!! :wub2: :wub2: :mf_lustslow::snog:

mika_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

mika really should Start a clothing line!!

i could just imagine it every shop you go into there is bright colours!!:biggrin2:

it would be sooo cool!

I LOVE MIKA!!! :wub2: :wub2: :mf_lustslow::snog:

mika_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

O yeah....the world would be so much more colorfull (was that even right english?:blink: )