Mika @ Le Zénith, Toulouse (16-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS

Blue Sky

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently no pix at all...:shocked:

pffft!! :thumbdown: well ok in a way i can understand it, when it's dark and you get all the flashlights in your eyes for 10 minutes nonstop (or longer) it's probably not so enjoyable. but still pfft.

A better video of the crowd singing along with the new song (oops Montpellier...wrong thread!!)

Shirt off for a moment

Lollipop (oops it's at montpellier too....aaaaaah...but it is still fun!)

We have to do something to fill in the days waiting for the next gig!!

This is part of the review from Mireille from the Mikawebsite, who sometimes posts on the MFC too. I translated:

Mika told the audience that it was the biggest concert he had done so far in terms of audience (9000 I think). So he said thank you and admitted it was a bit scary...

He also said that he likes to speak in French about his musicians because they don't get a thing he says. He turned to Martin or Mickey and said in French: your head is like a toad's :naughty: . Obviously Martin/Mickey did not react at all as he did not get anything but the audience burst out laughing!

He also said that he had critics from journalists that his band does not speak during concerts. And he added ironically: like, they did not understand that they don't speak French!

Then he has Mickey come front and say: Les femmes françaises est très jolies et les femmes de Toulouse, oh la la! (French women is very pretty but women from Toulouse, oh la la!). Of course women acknowldedged that :roftl: !

They had a second Relax. Then Mika started to make plenty of weird noises for the audience to reproduce. Looks like audience dis as he wished happily! He then said: I always wanted to do that, to me it's a hit to see 9000 people do bvwbhbouhwzgv !". Everybody laughed and so he thanked everyone for that evening and this huge venue. He seemed really moved.

At a moment somebody threw something and it was a XXXL underwear (Mireille said it was a huge one). Mika picked it up, looked at it carefully and said: "Oooooh ! Big Girl, you are beautiful !". Seems that it was written all over it. She said that every one burst out laughing, and Mika did not feel awkward at all on this one!

Reviews also say that you could see that he was really happy to be there, and that he and the band had real fun. They say that at a moment he pushed Cherisse out of the bin during LT and that while Mika was playing piano Martin and Mickey went to bother him so he kicked them out!

Thanks for translating and posting! Please thank Mireille for us, too! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

This is part of the review from Mireille from the Mikawebsite' date=' who sometimes posts on the MFC too. I translated:

Mika told the audience that it was the biggest concert he had done so far in terms of audience (9000 I think). So he said thank you and admitted it was a bit scary...

He also said that he likes to speak in French about his musicians because they don't get a thing he says. He turned to Martin or Mickey and said in French: your head is like a toad's :naughty: . Obviously Martin/Mickey did not react at all as he did not get anything but the audience burst out laughing!

He also said that he had critics from journalists that his band does not speak during concerts. And he added ironically: like, they did not understand that they don't speak French!

Then he has Mickey come front and say: Les femmes françaises est très jolies et les femmes de Toulouse, oh la la! (French women is very pretty but women from Toulouse, oh la la!). Of course women acknowldedged that :roftl: !

They had a second Relax. Then Mika started to make plenty of weird noises for the audience to reproduce. Looks like audience dis as he wished happily! He then said: I always wanted to do that, to me it's a hit to see 9000 people do bvwbhbouhwzgv !". Everybody laughed and so he thanked everyone for that evening and this huge venue. He seemed really moved.

At a moment somebody threw something and it was a XXXL underwear (Mireille said it was a huge one). Mika picked it up, looked at it carefully and said: "Oooooh ! Big Girl, you are beautiful !". Seems that it was written all over it. She said that every one burst out laughing, and Mika did not feel awkward at all on this one!

Reviews also say that you could see that he was really happy to be there, and that he and the band had real fun. They say that at a moment he pushed Cherisse out of the bin during LT and that while Mika was playing piano Martin and Mickey went to bother him so he kicked them out![/quote']

This is part of the review from Mireille from the Mikawebsite' date=' who sometimes posts on the MFC too. I translated:

Reviews also say that you could see that he was really happy to be there, and that he and the band had real fun. They say that at a moment he pushed Cherisse out of the bin during LT and that while Mika was playing piano Martin and Mickey went to bother him so he kicked them out![/quote']

HOW FUNNY!!! hahahahahahaha

Thank you for translating it for us!:biggrin2:

Thank you, Em' for translating my review. And thank all the others for their kind words about me. I don't come here as often as I would like but I still LOVE the MFC.

Oh, yes ! The gig in Toulouse was so GREAT ! Now I'm longing for the new date in Paris : I'll be there, too. I want to hear him sing "How much do you love me ?" again ! I love that song ! It makes me cry !

Thank you, Em' for translating my review. And thank all the others for their kind words about me. I don't come here as often as I would like but I still LOVE the MFC.

Oh, yes ! The gig in Toulouse was so GREAT ! Now I'm longing for the new date in Paris : I'll be there, too. I want to hear him sing "How much do you love me ?" again ! I love that song ! It makes me cry !

:huglove:THANK YOU MIREILLE AND EM'!