K, what are we expecting to hear from the hard 2nd album.......

Jason Murphy

I don't think he'll ever release Holy Johnny as a single because he'd have to change the "whore" lyric like he did for Love Today. That was fine for one line of LT, but it's in the HJ chorus.

Why do I never think of these practicalities?? :boxed:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he'll ever release Holy Johnny as a single because he'd have to change the "whore" lyric like he did for Love Today. That was fine for one line of LT, but it's in the HJ chorus.

Wait, what? There was a "whore" line in LT?

Ya think? Hrm. I was honestly thinking a bit later, maybe this time next year.

*Hides from the onslaught of rotten vegetables*

OMG that would be brutal. I'm thinking more early summer, at least if he doesn't start touring again in January.

I guess it depends how much material he has. If it's already in his head it won't take long to lay down tracks. If he needs a few months to write it, that's another story.

Don't forget the famous EP is to come out first........and the fact that the record company said they were releasing five singles from LICM!

There's another single to come before anything happens.....:blink:

If he leaves the usual gap it would be released at the end of January 2008.

Vix x

Don't forget the famous EP is to come out first........and the fact that the record company said they were releasing five singles from LICM!

There's another single to come before anything happens.....:blink:

If he leaves the usual gap it would be released at the end of January 2008.

Vix x

I'm wondering if they didn't just decide to only release 4. I honestly cannot imagine what other song they would release besides Lollipop, and for some reason I can't see that being released.

I've also noticed a trend with the singles. They tend to go in order by their playing order on the CD: GK, Love Today, Big Girl, Happy Ending. That's probably a coincidence, though. The record company may have been including Relax's limited release in that total, as well.

Here's a question (that i cannot answer!!), what can we expect from Mika's second album. Will be as light hearted and colourful as the last one or will it be dark and gothic (dont think so...). Will the Quenn legend Mr. May be on it as rumoured for so long and if so will it be more rock instead of pop??? What will his album art be like??? Will his live concerts be as mad as they are now??!! ( and i mean "mad" in a good way) Or am I just thinking ahead too much.

Anyway let me know your thoughts.....:wink2:

I HOPE MIKA PUTS HIS SONG ERASE ON COUSE I THINK ITS AN AWSOME SONG AND I LOVE LISTENING TO IT

I HOPE WE HAVE A FEW SURPRISES LIKE HIDDEN TRACKS/DVD LIKE A SPECIAL EDITION OR EVEN MIKAS COVER/ART BOOK IS SIGNED

I'M JUST HOPING FOR A LOT OF SURPRISES REALLY

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS DAMN BUDGIE SAW MIKA'S FACE AND WALKED OVER THE KEY BOARD

:bleh: dont worry i would never scream at a mika fan

one of my budgies just loves mika i was watching a clip on youtube yesterday and she was trying to escape the cage she landed on the computer

:blush-anim-cl:

Does she imitate him though? You know, even wild birds were observed chirping mobile ringtones... :roftl:

Yep this is true. I had thought about that. It's a definite stumbling block. Shame, because I think it would be a good single. Though it would need padding out a bit.

What do we think about co-writers? Do we have any hints or guesses as to whether Mika will write more of the next CD himself, collaborate more, or have a similar balance to LICM?

I expect he will continue to collaborate with Jodi Marr, I hope so at least! I love her because she co-wrote/had the idea for My Interpretation (the best LiCM song as far as I'm concerned.).