Ok, I wanted to wait to see her live on stage before making my own opinion. I must confess I was a bit uncomfortable at first, hearing that there was a new singer in every song doing the chorus but...in Missionary Man she's totally great. She's very talented, nothing to say about that, great voice, warm and powerful.

In Missionary Man she's amazing, she has a good chemistry with Mika, and it's good to see it especially in a duet like that.

thumbs up

"The winner for BEST SEXY WOMAN OF THE EVENING is.....""

SARAAAAAAAAAAAAA:wub2: :naughty:

FABBY!! we love you!!:mf_lustslow:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

But seriously, you're too kind, I don't really deserve it....

Thanks anyway :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

From the first You Tube video where I saw her I thought she was wonderful. What a great voice, what a perfect compliment musically to Mika, what a wonderful presence on stage. :wub2: To me it just proved how genius Mika is to know exactly who to bring in to make this new tour so perfect. I can't get enough of Saranayde. I love her head pieces...if only she would wear some fruit on her head like Carmen Miranda, then I would be in heaven!! If only there was some hope of me seeing the show in person. I would love to see the Dodgy Holiday Tour....but living in the Mika-free zone I rely solely on those of you willing to share your pics, vids and reports. Hopefully, sometime in the next twenty years I will finally make it to a Mika concert. :bleh:

Thanks for starting this thread. Welcome to the family, Saranayde!!!!

I love her head pieces...if only she would wear some fruit on her head like Carmen Miranda, then I would be in heaven!!

I really don't mean this in a horrible way...but are you serious? Or are you being sarcastic?:blink:

I really don't mean this in a horrible way...but are you serious? Or are you being sarcastic?:blink:

Normally I am quite the sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek type of person, however, I am a true sucker for Carmen and fruity headpieces. :mf_lustslow: When I saw Saranayde's headpiece I fell in love. Truly, I did, I love that look of that particular costume. :wub2: Plus fruit reminds me of the appleman thread (see below) and the love of "fruits" by the MFC. It just seemed such a perfect fit, like Mika and Saranayde are a perfect fit, musically (and I believe stylistically), as far as I am concerned. I think I have 15 friends on my myspace and the Carmen Miranda official myspace is one of them (and then there is Mika and also, Tom....that makes three......) ok, not too many people understand my idea of "style" but I think Mika is one who truly would :mf_rosetinted: ps....maybe Saranayde will be my friend too......

:naughty: We had a bit of a Carmen Miranda fruit head piece discussion in the appleman thread awhile back.

Normally I am quite the sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek type of person, however, I am a true sucker for Carmen and fruity headpieces. :mf_lustslow: When I saw Saranayde's headpiece I fell in love. Truly, I did, I love that look of that particular costume. :wub2: Plus fruit reminds me of the appleman thread (see below) and the love of "fruits" by the MFC. It just seemed such a perfect fit, like Mika and Saranayde are a perfect fit, musically (and I believe stylistically), as far as I am concerned. I think I have 15 friends on my myspace and the Carmen Miranda official myspace is one of them (and then there is Mika and also, Tom....that makes three......) ok, not too many people understand my idea of "style" but I think Mika is one who truly would :mf_rosetinted: ps....maybe Saranayde will be my friend too......

Did you watch her yesterday on MTV?

She was unbelievable!

She moved and was dressed like a rock star! And her hair!!!! Waooooohhh!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Did you watch her yesterday on MTV?

She was unbelievable!

She moved and was dressed like a rock star! And her hair!!!! Waooooohhh!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Yes, she was beautiful. I always want to see more than just the "glimpses" from the videos. She is like Mika in that she is "addicting" to look at, can't quite get enough. :wub2: :wub2: