MIKA: Live in Cartoon Motion DVD on sale now in USA!!!

norwalk174

Yay!!!!

:)

I'm not going to order it though. I think I'll just go to Best Buy and get it that day. No offense to Mika but I they'll have plenty of copies. Specially here in Delaware where not a lot of people know who he is

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, we are so excited!! Barns & Noble in the U.S.A. also has it up for pre order, and we just happen to have a gift card.

Here is the link:

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?z=y&EAN=602517512788&itm=1

It says it has a sales rink of 37,706. Not sure what that means but it sounds good.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Yay!!!!

:)

I'm not going to order it though. I think I'll just go to Best Buy and get it that day. No offense to Mika but I they'll have plenty of copies. Specially here in Delaware where not a lot of people know who he is

You may want to make sure that they're going to stock it for that very reason.

Oh my gosh, we are so excited!! Barns & Noble in the U.S.A. also has it up for pre order, and we just happen to have a gift card.

Here is the link:

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?z=y&EAN=602517512788&itm=1

It says it has a sales rink of 37,706. Not sure what that means but it sounds good.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

:roftl: The sales rank is 37,706th place out of however many books/movies they are selling. That's not so good. It's only been out for pre-order since today, I think, so that's okay. :)

I just ordered myself a copy with my Visa gift card that I was saving for something Mika =]

This is going to be one of those DVDs that I have playing 24/7 for months and months. I might have to get another copy so I can playing it in 2 rooms at once in case I have to walk around my house!

I just ordered myself a copy with my Visa gift card that I was saving for something Mika =]

This is going to be one of those DVDs that I have playing 24/7 for months and months. I might have to get another copy so I can playing it in 2 rooms at once in case I have to walk around my house!

that's sounds like an idea that only a crazy mfcer would have :naughty: i might have to look into that for myself :thumb_yello: