daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see it so bad but the closest theater it's playing at is an hour and a half away and my mom won't take me :tears:

aaw that is really far away! :shocked: I can't believe it's not showing closer to you! sometimes it takes a while for the smaller theatres to get the films in though so they might be showing it soon! :wink2:

Diana, that video from the Mirror with your question in it is currently the top result when you search Russell Brand on youtube! :bleh:

You're famous! :roftl:

I always knew I was destined for greater things. :naughty:

:naughty: this is now your time to shine! just remember all of us in the Booky Wook thread who always supported you! :naughty:

Ofcourse!! When I'm all famous and get my own movie.. you can all play yourselves in the MFC forum scene. :mf_rosetinted:

mine? aw thanks :blush-anim-cl: Tauruslady made it for me!

I didn't know you were a Russell fan? :)

Well it's amazing! :wub2:

I'm not a huge fan or anything. I haven't even seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall yet :sad: but ever since you showed me an interview I find him very interesting :naughty: and attractive :wub2:

Well it's amazing! :wub2:

I'm not a huge fan or anything. I haven't even seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall yet :sad: but ever since you showed me an interview I find him very interesting :naughty: and attractive :wub2:

aaw thanks! I can't really take the praise for it so I will agree with you that it is indeed fab! :naughty:

ooh yes I remember that, I showed you the interview with Paul O Grady I think! he is indeed all that you have mentioned :bleh:

You should go see it if you get the chance, you'll love it, it's fantastic!