New scans huray!

IngievV

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

second picture, reminds me of Dragon Ball Z!!

"KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" *MIKA throws energy ball at paparazzi*

I love his hair there, I love his hair however he decides to do it....or not do it, the just-fell-out-of-bed style is even so great only on him

You're so right! He did say that he likes Dragonball Z, didn't he?

He's been in lots of Dutch magazines lately. At the moment there's a poster in Girlz! magazine. My friend gave it to me and the past weeks he's been in the mags so many times it's insane:biggrin2:

oh really? that's great. i'm probably reading the wrong magazines bc i've never seen him in one :blush-anim-cl: i usually read starstyle and glamour. i'm afraid i'm a bit too old for Girlz! but if it's a nice poster i might buy it anyway, is it in this months edition?

oh really? that's great. i'm probably reading the wrong magazines bc i've never seen him in one :blush-anim-cl: i usually read starstyle and glamour. i'm afraid i'm a bit too old for Girlz! but if it's a nice poster i might buy it anyway, is it in this months edition?

I don't read Girlz either, just got the poster from my friend and yeah it's in this month's issue. I've never seen him in Starstyle nor in Glamour. I usually spend an hour looking through all magazines to find something of Mika:roftl: They already know me at the shop and they greet me like; HEY! Because they know that if I find a lot, I will buy a lot...always:roftl:

I consider ever little Mika thing in a mag a big deal so here you go:

mikabig.png

it says:

His album Life in Cartoon Motion has been released for quite a while, but we love Mika! With his new single Big Girl (You are beautiful) the singer lets the whole world know that there's nothing wrong with a big woman. Mika: "I once saw a documentary about big women. They went to a club where slim women aren't allowed. I immediately wrote a theme song for them."

I consider ever little Mika thing in a mag a big deal so here you go:

mikabig.png

it says:

His album Life in Cartoon Motion has been released for quite a while, but we love Mika! With his new single Big Girl (You are beautiful) the singer lets the whole world know that there's nothing wrong with a big woman. Mika: "I once saw a documentary about big women. They went to a club where slim women aren't allowed. I immediately wrote a theme song for them."

Thanks for scanning!

mikabadhairday.png

Same mag, same issue. Mika is being captioned. It says:

Mika: Typical case of strange but hair

(Some explanation, instead of strange but true we say raar maar waar and hair is haar in Dutch so it looks like each other:biggrin2:) Though I think the pic is cute.

he's a cutie in this picture!

Thank you for sharing :wub2: