IngievV

mikatop75.png

The Mikster is at number 28 of CosmoGirls Hot 75 list. The text says:

Our favorite glamboy performs at the HMH 11 November

(I'm so there:punk: )

mikabadhairday.png

Same mag, same issue. Mika is being captioned. It says:

Mika: Typical case of strange but hair

(Some explanation, instead of strange but true we say raar maar waar and hair is haar in Dutch so it looks like each other:biggrin2:) Though I think the pic is cute.

mikapauze.png

From the free magazine we get at school. it says:

In a little while Mika is here for a serie of concerts (Just one, sadly:sneaky2: ) The Lebanese in England based popstar recently said he adored Holland, because 'everyone is so relaxed over there.' He wrote the hit Grace Kelly because of frustration over all the record companies who didn't see future in him. Hij calls this his 'f**k-you song.' Before he broke through, he went to many recordcompanies with his music. Recordlabels wanted him to look more like Robbie Williams and be more commercial. Mika, who was often bullied as a kid, refused to let go of his own style. They just had to take him the way he was. By now Mika already scored his 4th no 1 hit in one year!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool thanks! I wonder what he's holding in the second picture?

I'll have to find that magazine and flip through it to see if it's the same as your's. I used to get it but I stopped last year. Go figure after I stop getting it they'll put something good in it. *rolls eyes*

I'll have to find that magazine and flip through it to see if it's the same as your's. I used to get it but I stopped last year. Go figure after I stop getting it they'll put something good in it. *rolls eyes*

he looks so preoccupied with it:sneaky2:.

And his hair looks gorgeous there. These people don't know what a bad hair day is. I should know:sneaky2: :sneaky2:.

It's the Dutch edition:biggrin2: Don't know where you live but I assume they don't put the same things in an issue from another country

nice to see mika in dutch magazines but what the hell is wrong with his hair in that pic? it looks perfect! same for amy winehouse's hair, that's just the way she wears her hair, you can hardly call that a bad hair day really.

He's been in lots of Dutch magazines lately. At the moment there's a poster in Girlz! magazine. My friend gave it to me and the past weeks he's been in the mags so many times it's insane:biggrin2:

An imaginary fireball, which is about to chuck at the photographer..... hahahaha

I'll be sure to wear fire proof clothes then. :mf_rosetinted: haha

It's the Dutch edition:biggrin2: Don't know where you live but I assume they don't put the same things in an issue from another country

Truuueeee. I keep on forgetting about how different countries have different styles and what-not :doh: so the magazines are always different.

nice pics, I got the second pic, :biggrin2: can you say what the number of the magazine it is? so I can go search for it:biggrin2:

and which free magazine is it what your talking about? Maybe we also got it at our school:wink2:

nice pics, I got the second pic, :biggrin2: can you say what the number of the magazine it is? so I can go search for it:biggrin2:

and which free magazine is it what your talking about? Maybe we also got it at our school:wink2:

It's CosmoGirl! November issue nr. 11

And the free mag is Pauze

mikabadhairday.png

Same mag, same issue. Mika is being captioned. It says:

Mika: Typical case of strange but hair

(Some explanation, instead of strange but true we say raar maar waar and hair is haar in Dutch so it looks like each other:biggrin2:) Though I think the pic is cute.

He's shuffling cards in that second pic.. Good to see such a funny article!

second picture, reminds me of Dragon Ball Z!!

"KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" *MIKA throws energy ball at paparazzi*

I love his hair there, I love his hair however he decides to do it....or not do it, the just-fell-out-of-bed style is even so great only on him