Mika on Radio 1 Chart Show

jemmalee

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Jem, have to listen to that. I don't think they like him that much, they've not been too complimentary in the past about him, so it should be interesting.

I was thinking that too:blush-anim-cl: (Scott Mills loooovvves him though:wub2: )

I was thinking that too:blush-anim-cl: (Scott Mills loooovvves him though:wub2: )

Oh yes, and I hope Scott gets him on again before Christmas, they are so funny together.

aww wish we could email in or ring in when he is on or something, how kewl would that be, but I can't think of anything to say hahaha. (hate how they make you stay glued to the station till they decide to have him on), mind you maybe the longer they leave it to ring him the closer he is to being number 1 ...maybe he IS number 1 woo hoo hope so :punk:

aww wish we could email in or ring in when he is on or something, how kewl would that be, but I can't think of anything to say hahaha. (hate how they make you stay glued to the station till they decide to have him on), mind you maybe the longer they leave it to ring him the closer he is to being number 1 ...maybe he IS number 1 woo hoo hope so :punk:

I know, I really want to go and read, but I can't read and listen to the radio, it puts me off!