charts uk

emmylou

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just checked happy ending is at number 16 this week froim number 29 last week!!! it should be number one cos its awesome!!!!!!!:wink2:

It WILL be number one. But I agree, more promo, Mika. Then at least do it for us :naughty:

There has been absolutely NO promo for HE. It's completely unfair. How come, for example, Shayne Ward's lastest method of torture is everywhere, and the most amazing song ever is barely being adknowledged?

Also, the most a magazine reviewer has given it is THREE STARS!!! I don't think they even listened to it - especially since the one in Look magazine described HE as 'more colourful pop to dance around to.' Which, obviously, it isn't.

There has been absolutely NO promo for HE. It's completely unfair. How come, for example, Shayne Ward's lastest method of torture is everywhere, and the most amazing song ever is barely being adknowledged?

Also, the most a magazine reviewer has given it is THREE STARS!!! I don't think they even listened to it - especially since the one in Look magazine described HE as 'more colourful pop to dance around to.' Which, obviously, it isn't.

I agree entirely. I am so angry. Anyway, I've written a poem about Mika, his life and his struggles. it's over on the Sofeminine thread, and I'm going to send it to an agency I write for, who will post it on some sites. But the slightly better news is that Happy Endings is number 9 now, and that waste of space, Shane Ward is number 10. It's not much consolation, but better than nothing. Maybe the fan club should lobby the TV stations, to get them to make as much fuss of Mika as they make of him abroad. God... Even America treat him better than he's treated in his veryo own country, who should be proud of him!