There are still tickets left!

Aurelien

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went for it and bought one lol

So I'll be there on the 2nd with a friend but I only have 1 for the 4th so I hope I'll know some of you so I can go with you lol:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Just look for the flag hun, and come and say hello, we'll look after you.:thumb_yello:

Aww the flag...

i signed it Rose!

hey Rose i discovered that you(or sombody) signed for me at somerset!!

THANK you hun!!!:wub2:

Hello Pietro, how are you?

That was Bexxy, she got all the earlier dates that weren't signed at the time, and put all the names on, including me at Glastonbury. She's a star.

And thank you for signing it, we want to get as many concerts and signatures on it as possible. Now we have Mikas signature on it, the band is next. See what we can do at Munich.

Hello Pietro, how are you?

That was Bexxy, she got all the earlier dates that weren't signed at the time, and put all the names on, including me at Glastonbury. She's a star.

And thank you for signing it, we want to get as many concerts and signatures on it as possible. Now we have Mikas signature on it, the band is next. See what we can do at Munich.

GOOD thank you!!

Awww fantastic Bexxy then!!!!!

i saw the mika sign...AMAZING! and good luck for Munich, can't wait to see!!:wink2:

GOOD thank you!!

Awww fantastic Bexxy then!!!!!

i saw the mika sign...AMAZING! and good luck for Munich, can't wait to see!!:wink2:

Are coming to any of the concerts here, as there are still tickets left for this concert mentioned here. It would be great to see you.

This is mental ! I just found out there are loads of tickets left for the 4/12 Gig at the Brixton Acc in London !!!:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

I'm going on the 2nd but might just go on the 4th as well haha

YAY! We'll meet you too!

Don´t tempt me...*sighs*

Yes! Be tempted, please. You come too!

Are coming to any of the concerts here, as there are still tickets left for this concert mentioned here. It would be great to see you.

AWWW THANKS!!!:wink2:

Munich is too much near....

we'll see maybe another gig....i would like...i don't know yet...

now i'm in the post mika gig contition and i would like to go everywhere:bleh:

• 2 years later...