New fan from France

Alex64

Hello everybody!

I'm a french girl, and i love Mika since few months.

Would you like to excuse me for my approximate english, i am not a best to translate my thinks to french in english, so, i'm really sorry for all the faults:sweatdrop:

So, i am 24 and my favourite band is Queen, I love them since more 12years and for me, the great voice of Freddie Mercury is irreplecable (sorry for my approximate english, really really sorry:wink2: )

My other hoobies are cinema, music of course and animals, I love killer whales :wub2:

I had the great luck to meet Mika after his show in Toulouse on October 16th and he is really simple, polite and really sympathic.

So here is my little presentation, if you have any questions, I try to answer in despite of my bad english:blush-anim-cl:

Merci à tous!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah Merci Pamette, mais le lien ne fonctionne pas sur mon pc ca me dit "The page cannot be found 404 error":boxed:

Thanks everybody:thumb_yello:

edit: en fait c'est peut être mon pc qui rame tout simplement ;)

ah Merci Pamette, mais le lien ne fonctionne pas sur mon pc ca me dit "The page cannot be found 404 error":boxed:

Thanks everybody:thumb_yello:

edit: en fait c'est peut être mon pc qui rame tout simplement ;)

En fait, c'est mon lien qui ne fonctionnait pas! :bleh:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1326&page=367

Merci Merci a tous!!!

Je tatonne car mon anglais n'est pas extra donc je commence a me promener ou me perdre, au choix, sur le site :biggrin2:

n'hésite pas si tu as des problèmes ou des questions!:wink2:

hi everyone:biggrin2: i am rosetta, i come from belgium so sorry for my english,is not so good:thumbdown:. I heard Mika's song in march and i really loved it but i didn't nothing,after i heard "relax" and i really loved it too, and when i heard "love today" i thought" oh my gosh i realy love 3 mika's song :mf_lustslow: is weird to me because usualy i love (I mean realy realy love)1 or 2 songs from the same artist but not more (especialy love at that point!) so i went to internet and i saw mika's pics and i fond that mika is not only an amazing artist,but he's soooooo cute,handsome:thumb_yello: i was like waow!!! then i bought his album and believe me i never loved a music at that point.Mika's voice is...i don't have words that can express how beautiful is his voice,and he realy can sing he realy is an amazing,wonderful artist,and everytime i listen to him on interviews,i thinks more and more that he's realy a great,nice person:mfr_omg: i just lovet him so much,i rely want for him to be happy!

I am happy to be a member of the MFC:roftl: