Support MFC

deano

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for reminding us Deano! :thumb_yello:

I celebrated my 7000th post with a donation. Now my 10000th post is on its way - a perfect occasion for another one. I guess it won't take long anymore. :wink2:

wow haha i rmeber reaching 2500 and thinking it was a big deal.

Yeh its always good to take a break from here :biggrin2:

Ive just got back from Italy .. he was amazing and is getting better all the time:biggrin2:

oh im so jealous. i havnt seen him since august 10th which was sooo amazing and perfect, but im sad he hasnt come back to the us since.

Jerry okkkkk , yeh he seems to be wrong huh :shocked:

Is he huge in the USA , I think its more Europe? ..

hes def bigger in eurpoe but hes getting big here, hes on alot of tv shows, me an dmy freidns first learned about mika in like feb, sam him in march at a 300 person venue, the next tim e we saw him was at the nokia which holds 2000 people. he grew pretty quickly, i just cant wait for him to come back. just one ny show.

hes def bigger in eurpoe but hes getting big here, hes on alot of tv shows, me an dmy freidns first learned about mika in like feb, sam him in march at a 300 person venue, the next tim e we saw him was at the nokia which holds 2000 people. he grew pretty quickly, i just cant wait for him to come back. just one ny show.

I know same here .. I saw him with 200 peeps and now its thousands sold out , makes us proud huh :biggrin2:

The first gig I went to I guess there was 200 people .. unreal! , he only played for maybe 45 mins max! .. now its unreal :biggrin2:

I know same here .. I saw him with 200 peeps and now its thousands sold out , makes us proud huh :biggrin2:

The first gig I went to I guess there was 200 people .. unreal! , he only played for maybe 45 mins max! .. now its unreal :biggrin2:

same! i mean hes not as huge here, but the fact that my first show was 200 people an dthe next 2000? and then next was on gma so it was on live tv? it was crazy i miss him, i miss owen i miss martin ahh i miss it all so much haha.

same! i mean hes not as huge here, but the fact that my first show was 200 people an dthe next 2000? and then next was on gma so it was on live tv? it was crazy i miss him, i miss owen i miss martin ahh i miss it all so much haha.

Did you get involved with the GMA on here , we managed to get limited edition T shirts and VIP tickets! :biggrin2:

Did you get involved with the GMA on here , we managed to get limited edition T shirts and VIP tickets! :biggrin2:

yes and i thank you insane amounts for that because we wer eon the vip list we got in and were right next to the stage.

it was amazing

he came over to us saw my freind and was like i remeber you and then point to the rest of us and was like...i remeber all of you guys

yes and i thank you insane amounts for that because we wer eon the vip list we got in and were right next to the stage.

it was amazing

he came over to us saw my freind and was like i remeber you and then point to the rest of us and was like...i remeber all of you guys

:biggrin2: Thats just fantastic ! , you know I never realy found out what happened there .. pleased it went sooo great :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: Thats just fantastic ! , you know I never realy found out what happened there .. pleased it went sooo great :biggrin2:

omg sooo amazing<3 thats when i took my avatar, it was literally a dream come true to be head to head with mika.

Ohhhh he wore than T shirt in italy last week :biggrin2:

I was so pleased with that GMA thing it was a huge "scoop" for the MFC :biggrin2:

i was so thankful that wou were able to get us those connections im uplaond some of the pictures i took to my photobucket and putting the link in the mkiagasmmic pictures thread if you wanna see some