Support MFC

deano

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I hope these gigs aren't such a secret that I won't know about them in time to get there. :blink:

My thoughts exactly! :shocked:

Yeah I still don't have mine after all these months

Me neither. If the Paypal account you used to donate with uses a different email address than the email address on file with MFC, I think there can be some confusion reconciling the two - Deano, is that accurate?

PS: I'm off to donate. After this past week - which I owe all to the MFC - how could I not? :wub2:

If the Paypal account you used to donate with uses a different email address than the email address on file with MFC, I think there can be some confusion reconciling the two - Deano, is that accurate?

Oh, I hadn't thought of that... but I think I've used two different emails...

hmmm...

dcdeb

This was not a subscribed thread - so after reading the comments

on the Official Fan Club thread I popped over here to see what

Deano had said about donations!!

I had donated again this afternoon before reading this - so was

mighty pleased!!!! :naughty:

My thoughts exactly! :shocked:

Me neither. If the Paypal account you used to donate with uses a different email address than the email address on file with MFC, I think there can be some confusion reconciling the two - Deano, is that accurate?

PS: I'm off to donate. After this past week - which I owe all to the MFC - how could I not? :wub2:

hi there!

i donated through my paypal account which uses a different email address as well. deano (i think) sent me an email asking me what was my forum name & within a few days i had "i donated" under my avatar... so i think there is no confusion about different email account.

hi there!

i donated through my paypal account which uses a different email address as well. deano (i think) sent me an email asking me what was my forum name & within a few days i had "i donated" under my avatar... so i think there is no confusion about different email account.

Oh ok thanks for this! :thumb_yello:

Poor deano and sunny have heard from me a few times before now about the updates on the donators thread....no matter how much or how many times I donate, I am always stuck at 5.:boxed:

Glad to hear they are aware of the situation anyway.

I am proud to say I have pretty consistently donated once a month since June last year (missed November only for some reason:mf_rosetinted:)

As many have said, MFC is better and cheaper than a night out (esp here in Tokyo) and the pleasures last a lifetime..... so the least I can do is say thanks this way!!:wub2:

EDIT: For deano

The totals show in dollars on the HELP US page, and the payment thingy on the right side is set on pounds(GBP) by default. This would mean there is also a significant discrepancy in the amounts listed as actually paid.

Poor deano and sunny have heard from me a few times before now about the updates on the donators thread....no matter how much or how many times I donate, I am always stuck at 5.:boxed:

Glad to hear they are aware of the situation anyway.

I am proud to say I have pretty consistently donated once a month since June last year (missed November only for some reason:mf_rosetinted:)

As many have said, MFC is better and cheaper than a night out (esp here in Tokyo) and the pleasures last a lifetime..... so the least I can do is say thanks this way!!:wub2:

Its the same with the latest donators - I have never shown up

there, and I have donated - today being the latest! :thumb_yello:

Oh ok thanks for this! :thumb_yello:

no problem! just have to be a bit patient.... i think it took about 2 1/2 weeks or so before deano received it, but considering it goes from my account (in canada) into another account (in uk) then notification to deano, then email to me... it was quite fast (and i think it was during xmas holidays too) sooooooooo it's all good!!

hope deano gets alot more notification ;o):naughty:

Its the same with the latest donators - I have never shown up

there, and I have donated - today being the latest! :thumb_yello:

Yup, my latest contribution (made today) doesn't show, but the comment I made does. And see my edit on my previous post too...they will want to check for accuracy in more ways than one!

hi there!

Hmm. Maybe Deano just doesn't like me then. :roftl:

Hmm if Im gonna be a good girl and donate then I am gonna have to sort out my paypal cos I think the card it was set up with has expired and I think it looks like paypal is preferred to a bank transfer, is paypal faster than a bank transfer?

I didnt realize MFC needed dosh so much (dunno what planet I live on but I think it must be in la la land lol..shhhh I can be naive sometimes right!).