Support MFC

deano

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I donated a couple of days ago and it was only because the thread was bumped and I happened to look in the forums at that moment and it reminded me I'd been meaning to donate. We need to keep this one bumped just as much as any of the others really, cos even if it is a sticky people won't always pay attention. And I figured I'm here so much I really should contribute something, but I know the conversion rate for Australian dollars to British pounds is atrocious, so it won't work out to be as much money as i'd like it to be. Anyway, keep up the good work everyone:thumb_yello:

You can donate in Aussie dollars in the Help US link... I'm going to assume you knew that...

Me too. Mika + wombats... there could be no better day.

Course not...

OMG, do you realize how awesome this would be? I really better start

saving my pennies!

dcdeb

YES!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

Mika + wombats = heaven.

wombat-e.jpg

wombat.jpg:naughty:

You know the joke of course.

A wombat eats roots shoots and leaves.

Think about it.

I like that BS!! :naughty:

hey HK, can I come to the verandah too if Mika does a secret gig at your place? Pretty please?:tears:

All Mikamites are invited... then honourary ones... then everyone else may be considered... Yes, I'm the door b***h (aka security guard)...

Let's all plan a trip to Australia! Wooot! :punk:

YAY!!

So far, we have charlottechristy, maybe Freddie (if I can convince him to come), I would assume Blue Sky will be there... and add Deb and Suzy... and it's a party!!!

We'll need to find a way to get the great Australian icon, the Priscilla bus, up and running.....

Yes, sorry Freddie... I know I'm off topic... *slaps hand*

Won't do it again...

DONATE PEOPLE!!!

:shocked: But ... but ... guys ... it's not like I have 300 bedrooms .... !!!

:wink2: Mind you ..... with enough notice ... this lil' town does ... :wink2::wub2:

I'll sleep in the bathtub with Mika.

Floor space and sleeping bags is all we need! Dontcha know we MFCers are flexible and can just about sleep anywhere! $5.50 a day (the cost of lunch) times 365 days means I'd have over $2000 by this time next year...I can save! :naughty:

You can donate in Aussie dollars in the Help US link... I'm going to assume you knew that...

All Mikamites are invited... then honourary ones... then everyone else may be considered... Yes, I'm the door b***h (aka security guard)...

So far, we have charlottechristy, maybe Freddie (if I can convince him to come), I would assume Blue Sky will be there... and add Deb and Suzy... and it's a party!!!

We'll need to find a way to get the great Australian icon, the Priscilla bus, up and running.....

Teegs, I did it through the help us thing, but presume that somewhere it's gonna get converted to pounds. Or is that not correct? Does it work on Spanish currency cos Deano's in Spain?

Oh, and thankyou. I'd love to come hang out with the Mikamites and all our overseas guests and offshore Aussies. Whether or not this will ever happen is another story.... And not because of Mika either. RL just might get in the way:thumbdown:

I so wish I was young, single and unencumbered sometimes. I would soooo like to do the Dream Tour in a Priscilla bus!

:shocked: But ... but ... guys ... it's not like I have 300 bedrooms .... !!!

:wink2: Mind you ..... with enough notice ... this lil' town does ... :wink2::wub2:

Surely we could camp out on the property? We might have to hire some portaloo's or something:wink2: Depending on what time of year Mika came of course.

EDIT: This is the donation thread after all, oops. DONATE GUYS!!!

Im getting a few E-Mails regarding donations heres the official line from Deano

The donations feature of the forum is not updating, I am getting someone to look at it this afternoon, but thus far we have a list of users who have donated, and we will ensure they get the "donated" button.

For now I say we place no importance on the top donators list, if we can't fix it, then it will be removed

If you have Donated and havent got the "Donated" button please PM Deano and hell fix it :thumb_yello:

The donations feature of the forum is not updating, I am getting someone to look at it this afternoon, but thus far we have a list of users who have donated, and we will ensure they get the "donated" button.

For now I say we place no importance on the top donators list, if we can't fix it, then it will be removed

If you have Donated and havent got the "Donated" button please PM Deano and hell fix it :thumb_yello:

Thanks for that Freddie, sorry for annoying you!:thumb_yello:

:blink: Hey Deano & FD .... I donated just recently .... but I don't need a badge .... as long as MFC received the donation .... :thumb_yello:

Well, I only just donated for the first time at the beginning of the week, so I'm not expecting my button yet, and i pm'ed Deano about it at the time because of the fish thing, so I don't have to pm him again do I? I mean, he's gonna know that I donated and if I'm asking him the meaning of the fish thing he's gonna know I've never donated before and therefore wouldn't have a button.... Does that make sense? (I'll do whatever you tell me to tho FD!)

• 2 weeks later...

Yippee I managed to sort out my pay pal cos it wasn't working so I lost my donation virginity :punk: it had better have worked cos it's taken me a while to work it out cos I am not a puter genius like my son :naughty: (look I am old tekky st0of doesn't sit well in my brain) :bleh: