Support MFC

deano

:naughty: I hope the people who have already been donating get even more preferential treatment. :fisch:

And I hope these gigs aren't such a secret that I won't know about them in time to get there. :blink:

Yeah haha. And hopefully they go by 'every little helps' rather than 'the more the better'. Some of us have no money y'know :naughty:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah haha. And hopefully they go by 'every little helps' rather than 'the more the better'. Some of us have no money y'know :naughty:

Stop wasting so much money on the regular gigs and then you'll get tickets to the secret gigs. :naughty:

Just an FYI, but you can also send payments in other forms to Deano. You don't need to use Paypal.

That post was not only about me wanting to contribute but ways to raise awareness among people who go to gigs...

I think there are very few people who are aware of either the financial problems the MFC is facing at times or the benefits of donating...

That post was not only about me wanting to contribute but ways to raise awareness among people who go to gigs...

I think there are very few people who are aware of either the financial problems the MFC is facing at times or the benefits of donating...

What are the benefits of donating? Apart from keeping the forum going.

My motto is also little and often. As I have said, it's cheaper than a night out, so a fiver here and there doesn't hurt.:thumb_yello:

But is the donations page up to date? I'm sure I have donated more times than it says on there? Maybe not.

What are the benefits of donating? Apart from keeping the forum going.

My motto is also little and often. As I have said, it's cheaper than a night out, so a fiver here and there doesn't hurt.:thumb_yello:

But is the donations page up to date?

Read back a couple babs .. we are working on getting the donations page upto date :thumb_yello:

Good plan, bab -- and a good reminder to me, that it was time to

pay out a bit! :thumb_yello:

Thanks!

dcdeb

Yes, that's why I said it was just an FYI for future reference. I think the gig idea is a good one. :thumb_yello: