Grüezi - I'm from Switzerland

slaine

hello everybody!

i'm new here, so i would like to introduce myself.

im 23 years old and i live near zurich.

i'm a mika fan since i've heard grace kelly for the first time in the radio. i bought is album and i was just like :shocked: !! i've never heard such music before. his voice is great, he can play many instruments and you never forget his melodies!

but i also listen to other music. for example rock, punk, trance and hardstyle. :wink2: but i think i won't find many people here who like trance and hardstyle. :blush-anim-cl:

i visited mika concert in siwtzerland yesterday and now (thanks to youtube) i'm here.

well... i think that's it...

btw: is it possible that there are many women in this forum? :bleh:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everybody!

i'm new here, so i would like to introduce myself.

im 23 years old and i live near zurich.

i'm a mika fan since i've heard grace kelly for the first time in the radio. i bought is album and i was just like :shocked: !! i've never heard such music before. his voice is great, he can play many instruments and you never forget his melodies!

but i also listen to other music. for example rock, punk, trance and hardstyle. :wink2: but i think i won't find many people here who like trance and hardstyle. :blush-anim-cl:

i visited mika concert in siwtzerland yesterday and now (thanks to youtube) i'm here.

well... i think that's it...

btw: is it possible that there are many women in this forum? :bleh:

OMG the first member from SWITZERLAND... except me of course haha

Ich bin representative für d SChwiiz und bis ez die einzig vo de schwiiz gsi (aso wo au ide schwiiz wohnt) und das für öppe es Jahr ^^ Freu mi nümme die einzig zi ^^ wenn irgendwelchi Frage hesch chasch dich a mich richte und susch

HAVE FUN HERE !!!!!

and check out the gig section (mika at winterthur) and write a review of the concert yesterday if you want or read mine ;)

Welcome, Slaine, it's nice to see you at the forum!

OMG the first member from SWITZERLAND... except me of course haha

Ich bin representative für d SChwiiz und bis ez die einzig vo de schwiiz gsi (aso wo au ide schwiiz wohnt) und das für öppe es Jahr ^^ Freu mi nümme die einzig zi ^^ wenn irgendwelchi Frage hesch chasch dich a mich richte und susch

HAVE FUN HERE !!!!!

and check out the gig section (mika at winterthur) and write a review of the concert yesterday if you want or read mine ;)

Ha, and it's nice to see you're happy about this! :biggrin2: