MTV Europe Music Awards

CallieFornia

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't mind Avril's genre. I liked some of her stuff on the radio when I first heard it. But she CANNOT sing. I heard her live and it made my ears bleed.

That's exactly my problem with Avril. I remember really liking her when she first came out, until I saw her perform live on TV. It was some of the worst live singing I've ever heard.

he looks so adorable baby, wanna kiss him :mf_lustslow:

that's mean he didn't win.....that sucksssssssssssss!!

becoz we said too many good luck? ahhhh....blame me....-_-

why they don't have taste ??!!

we know u are the best ! :blush-anim-cl:

forget it....weekend's coming!!! cheers up ppl! :thumb_yello:

We are so dissapointed! At least Mika is himself, does Avril have to win everything? Her songs are okay but Mika's are way better. The first time I heard Avril sing Girlfriend on Jay Leno, it was horrific. It is plain that the girl uses technology to throw her voice a tad. Mika sounds perfect on stage and albums. Oh well, everybody on here should give Mika an award.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

We are so dissapointed! At least Mika is himself, does Avril have to win everything? Her songs are okay but Mika's are way better. The first time I heard Avril sing Girlfriend on Jay Leno, it was horrific. It is plain that the girl uses technology to throw her voice a tad. Mika sounds perfect on stage and albums. Oh well, everybody on here should give Mika an award.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

i think she can sing if she wants, sometimes i feel she is too lazy to sing :sneaky2:

can she put 100% energy onstage like MIKA? :sneaky2:

ppl, open your eyes!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

I am giving up on most music today. it all sounds the same...all the same...

MOST PEOPLE HAVE TIN EARS!

sorry, but that's the truth......

Mika's the best thing since the BEATLES!

Yeah, no kidding!!! People today seem to have zero concept re: good music.:thumbdown: Avril is a punk princess - her music is mediocre at best. And her personality ..... SUCKS BIG TIME. Her spitting puts most camels to shame! LOL!:wink2:

Yeah, no kidding!!! People today seem to have zero concept re: good music.:thumbdown: Avril is a punk princess - her music is mediocre at best. And her personality ..... SUCKS BIG TIME. Her spitting puts most camels to shame! LOL!:wink2:

hehehe!

putting camels to shame! hehe

yeah...I think that I am ready to completely ignore the popular music industry

and tell it to go @*&^)(@*%+_(@% itself.

observation from MIKA: BE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SING TO THE SUN, SING WITH THE CRY OF THE LOON, SING TO THE NIGHT SKY, SING TO THE MOON, OPEN YOUR HEART, FEEL THE VIBRATION, FEEL THE PULSE, BE YOURSELF., GRAB ON TO WHAT MATTERS!!! AND JUST SING!''

hehehe!

putting camels to shame! hehe

yeah...I think that I am ready to completely ignore the popular music industry

and tell it to go @*&^)(@*%+_(@% itself.

observation from MIKA: BE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SING TO THE SUN, SING WITH THE CRY OF THE LOON, SING TO THE NIGHT SKY, SING TO THE MOON, OPEN YOUR HEART, FEEL THE VIBRATION, FEEL THE PULSE, BE YOURSELF., GRAB ON TO WHAT MATTERS!!! AND JUST SING!''

AMEN SISTAH!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :punk:

hehehehehehe:biggrin2: :naughty:

MIKA, YOU DID NOT WIN......

WE DO NOT CARE....

YOU'R OUR NUMBER 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

as a girl said on a comment on MIKA's myspace..how many musicians get loads of gifts, birthday and christmas presents and the most warm and heartfelt love??? The only I can think is the Beatles to a degree! nothing else comes to mind for about 1000 years! seriously! I am not joking!

as a girl said on a comment on MIKA's myspace..how many musicians get loads of gifts, birthday and christmas presents and the most warm and heartfelt love??? The only I can think is the Beatles to a degree! nothing else comes to mind for about 1000 years! seriously! I am not joking!

Mika may not have won an award tonight, but in every other respect he is a true winner. And you are soooo right..... I don't know of other celebrities who are inundated with cards and gifts, greetings, best wishes and heartfelt love like he is. And the best part about it is - he is HIMSELF - he is not a persona, he is not a superficial image, he is not smoke and mirrors. What you see is what you get - and boy, do we love every bit of that.... and then some!:wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

I don't like Avril Lavigne:thumbdown: To put it nicely!

But at the news (Yeah the real news) this morning they said: "Singer Mika didn't win any award, but gave the audience an amazing performance!":wub2:

That's the most important! :punk:

But at the news (Yeah the real news) this morning they said: "Singer Mika didn't win any award, but gave the audience an amazing performance!":wub2:

Yes his singing was marvelous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderful performance

I don't like her either !!!:thumbdown:

I've heard that too on the news !!!:wub2:

I don't like her either !!!:thumbdown:

I've heard that too on the news !!!:wub2:

I don't think its that good to put other musicians down. Robertina was just mentioning that to me..She is Canadian and so am I. That being said , however, MIKA should have won!!!!! The music over all, however, was bland as glue. MIKA's music was like spicy wasabe peas!