MTV Europe Music Awards

CallieFornia

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I know!!! I've seen him being advertised on MTV numerous times!!! I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!!!! Only 7 days!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I'm even missing my school dance for him, ahha. :wub2:

I think the reason why he has not been nominated for the Best British act catergory is because he is nominated in the BEST Solo Artist of the Year along with Christina, justin and co.

He has some heavy competition in that catergory! Christina Fans are adamant to vote for her at leats 100 times a day! So Mika fans need to vote in their droves to stop them. I remember they won it for her last year aswell!

Either way i wouldn't mind who won it between those two! Mika has had an awesome year anyway!

Well I'll be in Munich that night, sadly couldn't get a ticket, but Caz and myself will be supporting him all the way and celebrating at the concert the next night should he win.

GO MIKA!

cool, thanks for letting us know, i shall be watching.

it is airing on mtv in the uk, right????????

Yeah, it was in Now magazine which came out this week.

I don't get MTV personally, but I'm thinking of going round my friend's house who does, or getting her to tape it for me :thumb_yello:

channel four usually shows it the day after!!!

i really hope that mika wins. i think he may . do americans get to vite beacuse he is huge in america !!!! my brother went to new york and couldn;'t believe the hype!!!! he best get hyped up he is coming to see mika with me !!!!

Does anyone know of a magazine which had the listings for MTV, VH1 and THE HITS? I am sick of not knowing when Mika is going to be on. Of course I know about him being on the EMA awards. We need to keep voting to make certain he wins the two awards.

Love today, from Marilyn

channel four usually shows it the day after!!!

i really hope that mika wins. i think he may . do americans get to vite beacuse he is huge in america !!!! my brother went to new york and couldn;'t believe the hype!!!! he best get hyped up he is coming to see mika with me !!!!

Is that really true then? Has Mika cracked America? I thought he might do, because how could they possibly resist the guy for long! If he's cracked America the British media will have to give him more airtime. Show his concerts and videos etc, and stop harping on about the X Factor all the time.

Love today, from Marilyn

hi people! i`m from argentina and here we got the latin mtv and there`s no news of Mika in MTV!!! they have never past a Mika video! only Much Music!

in mtv don`t even mension the european one

Same here!!! When i heard something in the MTV news of Mexico they said something about the EMA,they said "Justin Timberlake has 4 nominations in the EMA's ,one of them is Best Solo,hes nominated along Avril Lavigne,Nelly Furtado,Rihanna and Christina Aguilera" and i was like "WTF :shocked: ,whaaaat?! what about Mika?!"

I hate my MTV :thumbdown:

YOU CAN VOTE HERE:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8430

AND HERE:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=586793&postcount=60

(with all the countries)

you can vote several time, and fter 10 minutes you can retry, you can do the same for all the countries :wink2:

for further informations, read the MTV EMA 07 Thread (the first link)

I wish i could see it...But my mom wouldn't let me watch. The next day i have a math exam and I'm really, really really bad at maths. Friday they gonna show the EMA's again on MTV. But friday....I have schooldance:tears: I hope my parents can record it. Or else:thumbdown:

I wish i could see it...But my mom wouldn't let me watch. The next day i have a math exam and I'm really, really really bad at maths. Friday they gonna show the EMA's again on MTV. But friday....I have schooldance:tears: I hope my parents can record it. Or else:thumbdown:

Awwww!!! Well, hopefully, it will be put on youtube and posted on here so you can still watch it. :thumb_yello:

I would love to be there - i haven't heard from the competition though so i don't think i've won. Nevermind, one can hope. :blink::wink2:

I'll just have to make do with my sofa and my plasma. :naughty:

I think so Cath, I just checked on Sky and it starts with the red carpet coverage at 8.00 pm, then the actual show starts at 9pm and it looks like it goes on till about 2am. Unless someone else knows better.

So anyone waiting for it to be youtubed will wait a while I would say, because we don't know at what time Mika will be on.