london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh Em I am sure it's not too bad, short hair is very now!

Otherwise buy some Nioxin (shampoo that makes you hair grow fast)

Well I'm a very big girl so my face is not thin... Short hair does just not suit me... And I don't think we have Nioxin in France...

I washed my hair and putting pins on it and doing mini pigtails should work... But it does not look very professionnal at work :naughty: . Nevermind, people at my work just plain suck so f*ck them!

YAYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!

soooo excited em !!! :thumb_yello: how about you hun ??!! :biggrin2:

Oh yeah I am! I'm just afraid I'll be knackered, Paris Orly is far away from my home so I'll have to get up at 5am to get my 9am flight...

OH MAN I HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT!

i planed to cut my hair a bit while im in israel but i think i wont!

just incase that they pull that trick on me! grrrrr

You know the worst? I get out of the hairdresser, call a friend I haven't seen for a while, tell her he just ruined me and then she tells me: why did you not ask me my hairdresser is just awesome, everyone I send there is ENCHANTED!!! Aaarghhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about your hair babe :blink: ... im sure it still looks lovely :):wink2:

Thanks dear! Looks horrible but I'll have to deal with it... We can spend our time waiting in the queue by trying to find how to sort it out :roftl: ! I trust your good taste ladies!

Well I'm a very big girl so my face is not thin... Short hair does just not suit me... And I don't think we have Nioxin in France...

QUOTE]

You can get it on ebay:thumb_yello: I'm sure I can do something with it in London!:biggrin2:

oh Em I am sure it's not too bad, short hair is very now!

Otherwise buy some Nioxin (shampoo that makes you hair grow fast):thumb_yello:

YOU TOLD ME LONG AND CURLY IS IN NOW!!!! :roftl: *runs to cut her hair short*

QUOTE]

You can get it on ebay:thumb_yello: I'm sure I can do something with it in London!:biggrin2:

Is it something you can get in Boots or any store??? If so I might have a mission for the British representants if they don't mind.... :wink2::biggrin2:

Is it something you can get in Boots or any store??? If so I might have a mission for the British representants if they don't mind.... :wink2::biggrin2:

No it's a professional product' date=' in hair salons only, ebay is your best bet (and it will be cheaper on there too).[/font']

I washed my hair and putting pins on it and doing mini pigtails should work... But it does not look very professionnal at work :naughty: . Nevermind' date=' people at my work just plain suck so f*ck them!

Oh yeah I am! I'm just afraid I'll be knackered, Paris Orly is far away from my home so I'll have to get up at 5am to get my 9am flight...

You know the worst? I get out of the hairdresser, call a friend I haven't seen for a while, tell her he just ruined me and then she tells me: why did you not ask me my hairdresser is just awesome, everyone I send there is ENCHANTED!!! Aaarghhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dear! Looks horrible but I'll have to deal with it... We can spend our time waiting in the queue by trying to find how to sort it out :roftl: ! I trust your good taste ladies![/quote']

yeah well sort it in the queue hun... :roftl:

i know imagine us all doing each others hair in a queue like apes or something ...:lmfao:

jems ! when i got my hair done the other week , she put some stuff on it before she blow dried it ... and it was soo smooth and thick , what is it ?!

OMG all of that sounded rude ! :roftl: :roftl: ...

Only if we've got minds like yours.......which........er......we have. lol! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: