london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

OMG ! im sooo glad there isnt much to yours because , there soo isnt to mine !! :roftl: infact i have to wear black tights underneath with my stripystockings over the top its sooo short :shocked::naughty:

oh thats a good idea:thumb_yello: i was thinking of massive pants but thick black tights is better!!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh thats a good idea:thumb_yello: i was thinking of massive pants but thick black tights is better!!!

LOL i was actually thinking of wearing black knickers on top of my tights but i think ill be ok without :naughty: when i bought it the picture was of the woman sat down and it didnt look tooo short ... i was wrong :boxed: ... you want pics ?!

sivan im confused too hun:naughty:

no i havent the newcastle yet, iv your london one thou:thumb_yello:

of course ill let u know as soon as it comes :biggrin2:

ok than its the only one that didnt make it yet...

rite im having an early nite...

sara, u come in and i leave, i come in and u leave!!! Lol thats has happened 4 a few days, iv noticed, i hope i dont smell:naughty:

Bexx, big pants and dont shave!!! Nah just enjoy the chicken:naughty:

see you all tomorrow:thumb_yello: luv ya guys!!!:wub2:

Charming!! It's just as well i'm not going to Brum anymore then isn't it Bexx? As Rose is the only person you want to talk to about Birmingham. :bleh:

are you going to Birmingham Sara?????

see i dont even know where the hell everyone is going anymore :blink:

seeeee atleast people know where i will be by looking at my sig Lol

rite im having an early nite...

sara, u come in and i leave, i come in and u leave!!! Lol thats has happened 4 a few days, iv noticed, i hope i dont smell:naughty:

Bexx, big pants and dont shave!!! Nah just enjoy the chicken:naughty:

see you all tomorrow:thumb_yello: luv ya guys!!!:wub2:

Ha ha ha, Awwww Tia!!!! I hadn't noticed! Sorry hun!! :naughty: x

are you going to Birmingham Sara?????

see i dont even know where the hell everyone is going anymore :blink:

seeeee atleast people know where i will be by looking at my sig Lol

Well, i was. But then i'm not now because i have no accommodation sorted out at all for a start, haven't sorted out my travel arrangements even though i would have ended up driving, also, Ian would have to take time off unpaid - he already has to take a week off. I have no idea if my friend could have my daughter for a few days cuz i haven't asked her cuz she's been ill....so........looks like i am not going.

Well, i was. But then i'm not now because i have no accommodation sorted out at all for a start, haven't sorted out my travel arrangements even though i would have ended up driving, also, Ian would have to take time off unpaid - he already has to take a week off. I have no idea if my friend could have my daughter for a few days cuz i haven't asked her cuz she's been ill....so........looks like i am not going.

Sara which ones are you still going to ? :blink:

I thought out of all of them Birmingham would have been a good memories one to go to as you went up on stage and everything.....:boxed:

Im still to sort out accomodation if we got a room for 4 people you would be most welcome to bunk with us all - it would just be travel + a babysitter you would need :thumb_yello:

Sara which ones are you still going to ? :blink:

I thought out of all of them Birmingham would have been a good memories one to go to as you went up on stage and everything.....:boxed:

Im still to sort out accomodation if we got a room for 4 people you would be most welcome to bunk with us all - it would just be travel + a babysitter you would need :thumb_yello:

Awww, thanks Bexx, that's really nice of you. :thumb_yello: I'll have a look into it. I know - i was thinking that i'd miss it with what happened with Mika and stuff last time i was there......it's a hard one. if my friend could have babba then it would be so much easier! She is on holiday until Sunday. She's in Turkey atm!

Awww, thanks Bexx, that's really nice of you. :thumb_yello: I'll have a look into it. I know - i was thinking that i'd miss it with what happened with Mika and stuff last time i was there......it's a hard one. if my friend could have babba then it would be so much easier! She is on holiday until Sunday. She's in Turkey atm!

thats ok it looks as if we are going to book into the comfort inn for the one night 22nd its £36 per night and comes reccomended by Rak1 and cathi.

but they dont have family rooms which means we would book two twin rooms which i believe would mean there is a spare bed going :thumb_yello:

if you are interested :thumb_yello:

thats ok it looks as if we are going to book into the comfort inn for the one night 22nd its £36 per night and comes reccomended by Rak1 and cathi.

but they dont have family rooms which means we would book two twin rooms which i believe would mean there is a spare bed going :thumb_yello:

if you are interested :thumb_yello:

Sounds good. :thumb_yello: I won't say anything for defo yet though because i need to sort out my childcare. I told Caz earlier that i'm not going. Now i don't know what to do. :blink:

Hello, thought I'd never get on here tonight.

Sara, if you are up for Brum, I'll be renting a car to go up in, for me Bexx and Tia to get up to Donny, if you want a ride, it's no problem.

I'm going up on the 22nd though, in the morning, so I don't know if that is good for you.

Hello, thought I'd never get on here tonight.

Sara, if you are up for Brum, I'll be renting a car to go up in, for me Bexx and Tia to get up to Donny, if you want a ride, it's no problem.

I'm going up on the 22nd though, in the morning, so I don't know if that is good for you.

Oh Rose, that would be brilliant!!!!!! Thanks!! I have to finalise my childcare though first. That is what it all sits on really. If i can sort that then yeah, brilliant, i'll take you up on your kind offer. xxx

i think im going to go to bed soon i have a stinking cold and i keep on sneezing :boxed:

Oh no Bexx, you're ill? Awww, i sympathize!! I felt like **** just before i went on holiday!! Get some tablets down ya and have an early night. :thumb_yello:

i think im going to go to bed soon i have a stinking cold and i keep on sneezing :boxed:

I'll tell you what I told Kath, wrap up warm and drink plently of fluids. I sound like my mum:naughty: .