london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jems ! when i got my hair done the other week , she put some stuff on it before she blow dried it ... and it was soo smooth and thick , what is it ?!

OMG all of that sounded rude ! :roftl: :roftl: ...

Do you know who it's made by or what it looked like?

Tia is in despirate need for Birmingham Tickets - pm her or something :thumb_yello:

already done ! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

ok jems thanks !! really good stuff it is !! they use matrix dyes too and ya hair looks so healthy , she only put a small bit on her hand and put it in the wet hair it made all the fuzzie bitz go away but thickened it :biggrin2: i hate it when you can never get it like the hairdresser LOL :naughty:

yeah we are fast moving tonight but the one person i want to speak to isnt here!!!

Dam rose where the hell is she when she is needed :naughty: :naughty:

ahem....am i not goo enough for u???? waaaaaa :boxed:

Tia! hello :)

i need to remind u to post the newcastle ticket to FD.... u remember? :bleh:

no i going to give it to him at the donny gig, cos i think that is the one b4, thats wot i said to him anyway. cos i dont want the ticket getting lost in the post:wink2: is he still going to donny? OMG im getting lost with all these gigs and where everyone is going!!!:boxed:

no i going to give it to him at the donny gig, cos i think that is the one b4, thats wot i said to him anyway. cos i dont want the ticket getting lost in the post:wink2: is he still going to donny? OMG im getting lost with all these gigs and where everyone is going!!!:boxed:

yeah he is :) ... hes santa remember :roftl: ... you got your cozzie yet hun ?! :biggrin2:

OH COOL! even better :) yes he will be there :)

and u got it allready? not yet right?

im confused to... lol

yeah he is :) ... hes santa remember :roftl: ... you got your cozzie yet hun ?! :biggrin2:

yes i have my santa one but its to big for me and i think my boobs may fall out:boxed: so i need to sew it...

i may bring a needle and cotton and get someone just to sew me in2 it cos believe me there isnt much to it

OH COOL! even better :) yes he will be there :)

and u got it allready? not yet right?

im confused to... lol

sivan im confused too hun:naughty:

no i havent the newcastle yet, iv your london one thou:thumb_yello:

of course ill let u know as soon as it comes :biggrin2:

yes i have my santa one but its to big for me and i think my boobs may fall out:boxed: so i need to sew it...

i may bring a needle and cotton and get someone just to sew me in2 it cos believe me there isnt much to it

OMG ! im sooo glad there isnt much to yours because , there soo isnt to mine !! :roftl: infact i have to wear black tights underneath with my stripystockings over the top its sooo short :shocked::naughty: