london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

We'll be passing the lemsips round when we start queuing for these friggin' gigs!! Perhaps i should change my costume to some kind of snow queen and have one of those massive white long fluffy coats!! :naughty:

And we can all stand behind you holding it up off the floor, so it doesn't get wet!:roftl:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Rose! Cream crackered! How are you? I'm sooooooooo excited about Glasgow!

I'm EXTREMELY excited about just about everything at the moment!

I'm finding it very hard to concentrate on the simplest of things.

How the heck I'm gonna get to Stanstead on Tuesday, without any incident, I have NO idea!:naughty::roftl:

I'm EXTREMELY excited about just about everything at the moment!

I'm finding it very hard to concentrate on the simplest of things.

How the heck I'm gonna get to Stanstead on Tuesday, without any incident, I have NO idea!:naughty::roftl:

i hope you do rose im meeting you at 2.49 pm ... :naughty::thumb_yello:

Did Bexx go to bed in the end? Must have. Night Bexx!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Yes - take it easy Rose and please get enough sleep. :thumb_yello:

I promise, I will.

I'm off on Monday, so I'll take naps during the day and have an early night.

2.49PM, that a bit precise Caz:roftl:

I'll be there at 2.48 then!:naughty:

LOL be careful down the country lanes!:boxed:

I just noticed this, and it reminded me of the pm I sent Bexx earlier, about Brum to Donny.

How we are gonna see if we can follow Mikas tour bus up the motorway.LOL!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I promise, I will.

I'm off on Monday, so I'll take naps during the day and have an early night.

2.49PM, that a bit precise Caz:roftl:

I'll be there at 2.48 then!:naughty:

:roftl: thats what it says on transpennine express :roftl: ok 2.48 is cool ! :naughty: ... LOL... oooh im sooo excited !! :biggrin2:

:roftl: thats what it says on transpennine express :roftl: ok 2.48 is cool ! :naughty: ... LOL... oooh im sooo excited !! :biggrin2:

I know, I will do my very best to get as much sleep on Monday as I can, you mustn't let me stay on here too late, I know what I'm like, I'll be on here for hours.:naughty:

I know, I will do my very best to get as much sleep on Monday as I can, you mustn't let me stay on here too late, I know what I'm like, I'll be on here for hours.:naughty:

LOL well i have LOADS to do on monday :boxed: so i will be in bed early ! :thumb_yello: i will confirm the train times on monday with ya rose! :thumb_yello:

I'm sure Mika will be following you Rose in your Mika van!:biggrin2:

Yeah, i think we'll all be following rose! There'll be a Mika convoy on the motorway!:naughty:

Unfortunately I won't be in the van going to Donny, as I can only carry one passenger in it.

I'll have it in Glasgow, see if he wants to go for a spin it it!:wink2::naughty:

Yeah, a Mika convoy sounds great, 'cause he won't be able to out run us in a bus!LOL!