london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh pamette might be able to help

I'd already pmed Pamette, she gave me some links of threats were I'd posted a call. Unfortunately she's noe the 4th of december in London..

I'm only searching for a place for the 4th to the 5th night of december. Jennie already offered to help me, but I was wondering where you all are housed?

I'd already pmed Pamette, she gave me some links of threats were I'd posted a call. Unfortunately she's noe the 4th of december in London..

I'm only searching for a place for the 4th to the 5th night of december. Jennie already offered to help me, but I was wondering where you all are housed?

we are hiring an apartment (see the first page):thumb_yello:

Hi Rose, I think I have an ear infection, i'm going to bed soon

I'm sorry, didn't read the whole threat, even not the first page :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry for you that you got ill, hope you will get better soon!

AWWW Jem, how did that start hun, was it from being out in the cold on Saturday?

Thanks hun!

Night everyone!

ok so i disapeard again...

hey i need your advice guys....

so im suppose to stay with my friend Dianne in london... she said its OK when we arrive for the 23rd, 24th, 25th... than we going to newcastle for the 26th, 27th... and back to london 28th.

so we were suppose to stay with dianne again, 28th, 29th, 30th...

and in the griffin house 1-5 and 5th night at dianne again...

BUT we cant stay with her on the 5th (cause she is moving)

and the 23rd,24th, 25th is a problem to kinda...cause her roomate is moving her office to their place and we wont have a place to stay pretty much.

SO MY thoughts are.... what to do with our suitcases when we go to newcastle... CAUSE dianne wont have much room in her place.... and we might need to take it with us to newcastle :(\

and even if we do leave at her place... if we go to jennie AFTER newcastle we will need to go to dianne place just to take the suitcases and than to jennie....

i have a big heavy suitcase :( and a guitar!!! waaaa

did i make ANY SENSE??? :boxed:

Hey there Tia, how you holding up?

im fine thx 4 earlier hun, it was nice to chat. in fact everyone has been great!!! i still dont know wot to do thou. bexx think i should go and i should get one outside. ill bring my stuff and ask ppl to look out 4 one on here i think and then see how i feel after birm. cos iv no where to stay if i dont go with u guys....

but im not letting it get me down:thumb_yello:

hey guys disaster has struck me like a bolt of lightning! im havin to post this usin my mobile. any way to keep it short i hav no pc net access! builderz hav sliced through the net exchange cable. thus leavin me unable to complete the luke band project n memorial project. it is the worst bit of luck in the world!!! anyway i wil try my best to do what i can do at the library tomorow.

hey guys disaster has struck me like a bolt of lightning! im havin to post this usin my mobile. any way to keep it short i hav no pc net access! builderz hav sliced through the net exchange cable. thus leavin me unable to complete the luke band project n memorial project. it is the worst bit of luck in the world!!! anyway i wil try my best to do what i can do at the library tomorow.

oh dear! hope u can finish it bex! i hate when that happens! right when u need it most! :sneaky2:

if only the mfc would let me swear i would fill this nmessage full of obscenities!! ive got my internet back up and running i still need to pack my bag for birmingham + doncaster my bag is full already and i only have my costumes packed!!! i need to finish off the project i have sooo much to do its not fair argggghhhhhhhhhhhh

*runs around like a headless chicken...runs into a wall and knocks herself out*

argghhhhhhh

im soo stressed out...and i have to do a first aid course at work wont be back until 4pm :boxed:

if only the mfc would let me swear i would fill this nmessage full of obscenities!! ive got my internet back up and running i still need to pack my bag for birmingham + doncaster my bag is full already and i only have my costumes packed!!! i need to finish off the project i have sooo much to do its not fair argggghhhhhhhhhhhh

*runs around like a headless chicken...runs into a wall and knocks herself out*

argghhhhhhh

im soo stressed out...and i have to do a first aid course at work wont be back until 4pm :boxed:

Hello!!!!!!!!! Bless ya!!!! You'll get there hun!!! :thumb_yello: