london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Yo Peeps!!!!!!! Wassup??? :biggrin2::naughty:

Had such a brilliant weekend!!!!! Was great seeing everybody!!!!! Awwww!!!!!! Love ya all!!!! Can't wait for Donny, Newcastle, Brighton AND.......................................L O N D O N !!!!!!!!! Woohhhooooooooo!!!!!!:naughty: x

Have we got a tenth person yet....?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had such a brilliant weekend!!!!! Was great seeing everybody!!!!! Awwww!!!!!! Love ya all!!!! Can't wait for Donny, Newcastle, Brighton AND.......................................L O N D O N !!!!!!!!! Woohhhooooooooo!!!!!!:naughty: x

hello bebbeh !! :wub2:

yayyyy bring on the weekend !! yeah mariposa is the tenth hunni :thumb_yello:

Hellooooo guys !!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

awww tia ! fecking seetickets are a nightmare !! i have recieved my doncaster ticket and have emailed the seller to see where he ordered it from ! ive just rang seatwave to see what id happening to rose's ticket , and they are going to ring me back !

Yo hun!!!!! :wub2:

Soz didn't text you back - had BT man here for an hour and half!!!!! I'm still waiting for your Myspace message......:naughty:

I haven't had my Donny ticket yet....:shocked:

awww tia ! fecking seetickets are a nightmare !! i have recieved my doncaster ticket and have emailed the seller to see where he ordered it from ! ive just rang seatwave to see what id happening to rose's ticket , and they are going to ring me back !

hey caz hunnie, did you have a good wkend? i have read yr reports, will do and sara b doing blogs, ul have to let me know!!!

im so looking 4ward to getting away, im really really xcited but this ticket thing is getting me worked up. im such a stressful person:boxed:

Soz didn't text you back - had BT man here for an hour and half!!!!! I'm still waiting for your Myspace message......:naughty:

hello sara

glad u had a good time!!!!:biggrin2:

oh talking bout tickets did u post mine yet?:wink2:

u sound like u had a brill time rose:thumb_yello:

im trying to look 4ward to thurs, in fact i am looking 4ward to thurs but my donny ticket is lost, i dont know wot to do:(

i haven recieved sivan's ticket yet either and im leaving thurs morning, althou they have now said it will b with me wed, cos i asked to speak to the manager this morning after being told it wouldn arrive til fri:shocked:

Your Donny ticket lost!! Where did you see it last, retrace your steps, usually helps for me.

If they can't get it to you 'til Friday, can they send it to the hotel instead, that way you'll know you'll have it.

Im going to myspace you anytime my sweet :wub2: , did you see my post on the glasgow thread :) i know hun tickets !! its a complete nightmare !!!! do you have newcastles yet babe ?

hellooo tia hun :) ... yeah was an amazing weekend !! i know its getting stressful with the tickets , I WILL NOT be ordering from that crappy place again !! :thumbdown:

Your Donny ticket lost!! Where did you see it last, retrace your steps, usually helps for me.

If they can't get it to you 'til Friday, can they send it to the hotel instead, that way you'll know you'll have it.

hehe that made me smile, i havent lost it..... i have even seen it:(

i never recieved it and london tickets are saying that it was sent.

its sivan newcastle ticket that wasnt coming til fri, sorry im all in a muddle explainning things:boxed:

Sara, how you doing?

I've got your t shirt, do you want me to drop it round or give it to you in Donny?

No babe , i didnt realise the royal mail shut at 12pm , and i didnt get up till late , but i promise i will do it special delivery tomorrow :thumb_yello: you will definately have it on wednesday hunni :thumb_yello:

ok thx hun, only im leaving early thursday morning..... and working weds so if i miss the post i wont have time to go and pick them up too sign...

we wouldn have to go thou all of this if see-tickets sent there tickets out on time:sneaky2:

ok thx hun, only im leaving early thursday morning..... and working weds so if i miss the post i wont have time to go and pick them up too sign...

we wouldn have to go thou all of this if see-tickets sent there tickets out on time:sneaky2:

hmmmm do you have a workplace i can post them hunni ? or another address ?

seatwave have just rng me about the donny ticket for you rose , and they said i should get it weds or thurs they are being sent out tonight :)

Sara, how you doing?

I've got your t shirt, do you want me to drop it round or give it to you in Donny?

OMG!!! :shocked: I had completely forgotten about my t-shirt!!! Why didn't FD give it to me?????:blink:

O.k thanks Rose!! :thumb_yello: I'll get it from you in Donny if you don't mind taking it, that'd be great, ta!! :thumb_yello:

hmmmm do you have a workplace i can post them hunni ? or another address ?

seatwave have just rng me about the donny ticket for you rose , and they said i should get it weds or thurs they are being sent out tonight :)

no home will b fine, if i miss them wed morning i can go and sign for them thursday on my way up to the train station...

OMG!!! :shocked: I had completely forgotten about my t-shirt!!! Why didn't FD give it to me?????:blink:

O.k thanks Rose!! :thumb_yello: I'll get it from you in Donny if you don't mind taking it, that'd be great, ta!! :thumb_yello:

NOOO PROBLEM!

I thought that it was strange he hadn't given it to you too. I got a text yesterday morning when I was still half asleep asking me if I could take all the shirts and hand them round to everybody, so I said I would, gonna give Bexx hers on Thursday.

Hi Guys. I'm sorry that I did not read the whole thread, but that were to many pages for me :blush-anim-cl:

I was just wondering if you guys still need a tenth person? I'm going to Londen on the 4th of december and need a place to spend the night...

Hi Guys. I'm sorry that I did not read the whole thread, but that were to many pages for me :blush-anim-cl:

I was just wondering if you guys still need a tenth person? I'm going to Londen on the 4th of december and need a place to spend the night...

Sorry hun, Mariposa took the tenth spot over the weekend, but if you check with Pamette, she can help you sort ot a room at one of the hotels, or pm Jennie, she may be able to put you up for the night at her place.

I'm sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

I hope you'll find a place somewhere soon!!!! *fingers crossed*

Sorry hun, Mariposa took the tenth spot over the weekend, but if you check with Pamette, she can help you sort ot a room at one of the hotels, or pm Jennie, she may be able to put you up for the night at her place.

Ok, I will pm them. But... Jennie? :blush-anim-cl: She's not in the members list? Do you know whats her name on the forum?